Paradise Zoas

NoobtoSalt

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We actually all are growers technically since we all volunteered things and I don't think anyone has a problem with you being a grower as long as you don't feed them to your coral beauty (laugh)

Yeah that stupid fish is still picking at things. I have a hard time believing it didn't do that for 2 years....(flame)

If you have received a PM from me that means you are in if you would like to be. Sorry for the others but I don't want this to be a wait a year to get the zoas again. I am more than happy to grow mine out and frag them up and sell them at a reasonable price once we get them grown out and distributed. Soprano's are not going to happen anyways so it makes the deal a little different now as well.

• 2 months later...
I believe it was an Elvis impersonator who killed it and now he is buried at sea for doing so.

Now that's just funny right there, I don't care who you are....

And Kim, are you sure Elvis didn't take it with him when he went home? LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Well for those of you that were originally in this group buy she ended up posting the pkg up last night and it was not even close to what she had stated the zoas were going to be in the pkg except for the soprano and the paradise zoas. She got $800 and it sold within 10 mins.

Go figure.....

Well for those of you that were originally in this group buy she ended up posting the pkg up last night and it was not even close to what she had stated the zoas were going to be in the pkg except for the soprano and the paradise zoas. She got $800 and it sold within 10 mins.

Go figure.....

Yeah I saw that. That was crazy! I imagine it was probably on reef central that she sold them.