Paradise Zoas

NoobtoSalt

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Also dont mind a select few in addition to cb7 but I dont want to grow twenty polyps of each zoa so keep that in mind.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

See what you started LOL by posting on the main forum! You just started another members only group buy and didn't even know it LOL!

Let the CB7 ride again' date=' just keep me posted on what the buy-in will be, I'll give more notice this time around, I promise LOL[/quote']

I got a message on these ones back but I'm waiting to see about a few others. I will PM everyone in CB7 and see who's in and what the zoas and buyin will be. If we have a few that cannot get in on this I will message a few others that have showed interest. Otherwise don't worry If we get these up here that will be the first success. Then we can sell some frags to the others for a reasonable price to recoupe some costs but not exceed a realistic price for them.

That's a pretty generous cap (laugh) So did any of the sopranos live Brad?

no, they peacefully died in miles tank-(laugh)

In all fairness, I need to state, I had the first batch die with me, but I transfered them to Robert like I did with the ones I sent you, and they finished their time in his tank-LMAO

Well we will see who's tank they go into this time..lol

In all fairness, I need to state, I had the first batch die with me, but I transfered them to Robert like I did with the ones I sent you, and they finished their time in his tank-LMAO

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Too bad you're name is already used for one of my definitions. But in relation to growouts, to "reefnjunkie" would be to pass off dieing growout zoas to another reefer so he or she gets the ultimate blame for the death! (laugh)

I don't really volunteer because i'm gone for 4days at a time and too much stuff can happen in that time and I would feel terrible if something happened. BUT if nobody else is worried about that and would like me to try something I would be glad to.

The Red Velvets have gone from 5 to 13 open polyps in the time i've had them. The Hawaiian zoa's seem to be growing great for me so find some Hawaiian Soprano's and we're golden. lol