Paradise Zoas

NoobtoSalt

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where'd you find that pic Jesse? I'm curious if that's what they really look like' date=' that photo, if not photoshopped, is unreal.[/quote']

the picture was on coralpedia. I guess they are super tiny zoas so they really need to become a colony for them to look decent or just have a sweet camera. There are some people on the east coast that are getting about 50-75 per polyp for them. I just haven't seen them over here and am not willing to have them shipped cross country quite yet.

I will see what she's got for these. Maybe we should get the cyberbully club Pm'd on this one and see if anyone wants in on another group buy. I'm digging these and if she has the blue agave, night lakes, and the beloved sopranos.. (oh yes I went there)(laugh)

Let me/us know whatya find Liz has a ton of sweet zoas

maybe we can do a

GROUP BUY

GROUP BUY

GROUP BUY

GROUP BUY

(scary)(scary)(scary)(scary)(scary)(scary)(scary)(scary)(scary)(scary)(scary)(scary)(scary)(scary)(scary)(scary)(scary)(scary)(scary)

Cyberboy and I hang out all the time now. I forgot to tell you. His wife's mom is dead now so he has plenty of time to deal with tanks. He just throws $100's at me all the time. How else could I buy a bigger tank...(laugh)

hhmmmmmmm did someone say.....

Group buy?!!!!!!(clap)(clap)(clap)

While you're at it Jesse see if zoagirl has any relation to cyberboy and zoalander....(laugh)

I will see what she's got for these. Maybe we should get the cyberbully club Pm'd on this one and see if anyone wants in on another group buy. I'm digging these and if she has the blue agave' date=' night lakes, and the beloved sopranos.. (oh yes I went there)(laugh)[/quote']

If I am not mistaken, unless she got more from another source, the sopranos she had came from ceasar, the same person both of our shipments came from. I have more faith in her tank than the person I got ours from, it just floors me to hear people have high end stuff and "dont test" their water-to me thats plain stupid and the guy we got ours from did not test.

I am in as well, we just need to keep it less than 300 per person, I need to put a cap on it (laugh)

Yes pm the cb 7

I would agree, but lets wait to see what he finds out

If I am not mistaken, unless she got more from another source, the sopranos she had came from ceasar, the same person both of our shipments came from. I have more faith in her tank than the person I got ours from, it just floors me to hear people have high end stuff and "dont test" their water-to me thats plain stupid and the guy we got ours from did not test.

I am in as well, we just need to keep it less than 300 per person, I need to put a cap on it (laugh)

That's a pretty generous cap (laugh) So did any of the sopranos live Brad?