snow

mwheeler

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pissed....All this hype of snow and the gorge is normally the worst, but NOTHING here...just rain...Its weird that its snowing in Eugene but not here....Is it me or does the Portland news seem to make such a HUGE deal about snow...LOL, Even the mayor held a press conference about the comming bad weather...lol, I better start seeing some snowflakes or I am writing every weatherman/woman in portland to gripe...LOL(laugh)

Im pissed....All this hype of snow and the gorge is normally the worst' date=' but NOTHING here...just rain...Its weird that its snowing in Eugene but not here....Is it me or does the Portland news seem to make such a HUGE deal about snow...LOL, I better start seeing some snowflakes or I am writing every weatherman/woman in portland to gripe...LOL(laugh)[/quote']

WOW. someone has too much time on there hands. maybe you should buy another tank if you have time to write them a letter...(laugh)

WOW. someone has too much time on there hands. maybe you should buy another tank if you have time to write them a letter...(laugh)

They where so bold last night about this "Snow Storm" that they where actually telling kids that they will have Snowdays at least on thursday if not also friday....now thats BOLD!! They seem to hype things up a little much, and its kind of annoying...we will see how "Bad" this snow storm really is...I bet it will be hardley nothing...all that hype for just a couple of flakes that will melt in a day...phfff....snow storm my butt...LOL(nutty)(laugh)

We will see....I hope I have to eat my words by friday...but I am bet'n it wont be nearly as "Bad" as they are making it out to be...which sucks, Cuase I would love a real dosey...at least one good one...where I don't have to go to work...LOL(plotting)

They where so bold last night about this "Snow Storm" that they where actually telling kids that they will have Snowdays at least on thursday if not also friday....now thats BOLD!! They seem to hype things up a little much, and its kind of annoying...we will see how "Bad" this snow storm really is...I bet it will be hardley nothing...all that hype for just a couple of flakes that will melt in a day...phfff....snow storm my butt...LOL(nutty)(laugh)

We will see....I hope I have to eat my words by friday...but I am bet'n it wont be nearly as "Bad" as they are making it out to be...which sucks, Cuase I would love a real dosey...at least one good one...where I don't have to go to work...LOL(plotting)

Wish I didn't have to go to work. Either way I have to if the staff won't go in. Part of being a manager I guess..

It's funny to read this thread. Both my kids are home from school and the hubby stole my rig because it's the only one with 4wd and chains. Now I'm stuck all day in a wintry landscape. LOL Anyone who wants snow can I have all I get or have over the next couple of days. Last time it started snowing like this we were up to our knees in it.

When I left work in Woodburn there was slush on my car and there was a mix falling. But it changed to rain pretty quickly.

About 2:30 I heard they are now saying the snow will not be here until about 9-10PM tonight. I just think they "freak out" alittle too much when the snow "MIGHT" fall. You should have seen all the "panic'ers" run to the stores to buy supplies!! LOL Saw an article where some store said that their sales were up 15-20% from the same time last yeaR.