snow

mwheeler

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not looking good for no snow

"ACCUMULATION/SNOW LEVELS...UP TO 3 INCHES OF SNOW ARE POSSIBLE AS EARLY AS WEDNESDAY MORNING. AN ADDITIONAL 2 TO 4 INCHES ARE EXPECTED LATER WEDNESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY. GENERAL STORM TOTALS OF 2 TO 5 INCHES ARE EXPECTED FOR THE COAST AND LOWLANDS BY THURSDAY EVENING...WITH LOCAL ACCUMULATIONS OF 6 TO 10 INCHES POSSIBLE MAINLY IN THE HIGHER HILLS." -MSN.com

its not looking good for no snow

"ACCUMULATION/SNOW LEVELS...UP TO 3 INCHES OF SNOW ARE POSSIBLE AS EARLY AS WEDNESDAY MORNING. AN ADDITIONAL 2 TO 4 INCHES ARE EXPECTED LATER WEDNESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY. GENERAL STORM TOTALS OF 2 TO 5 INCHES ARE EXPECTED FOR THE COAST AND LOWLANDS BY THURSDAY EVENING...WITH LOCAL ACCUMULATIONS OF 6 TO 10 INCHES POSSIBLE MAINLY IN THE HIGHER HILLS." -MSN.com

BRING ON THE SNOW!!!! I love snow! Love to drive in it.... Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!!!!!!!!

I must be the only person on this forum that is ready for the nice sunny days of sitting in the backyard with (beverage of choice) in hand while watching the the dogs/kids play in the yard with the smell of the BBQ cooking away!!!

Now that would be the best of the best!!

Well your not the only one, but I bet we are the minority. LOL