Choose your Avatar wisely!

Emerald525

Well I am glad you did not confuse me with the brunette, but then again, I think the gun was a dead give away-

I will say, I am pretty hot sporting that blue piece of metal, and how about them pumps

GRRRR

LMAO

Well I know you have a thing for blondes as I recall from a fairly recent portia and ellen conversation (laugh)

ya im in the wrong hobby' date=' dont see any hot reef chicks holding chalices![/quote']

Not true. The saltwater hobby and hot reef chicks do mix! See! For sale thread coming to a forum near you?(laugh)

saltwaterbabe.jpg

Nick at Rosecity has a cigar smoking shark.

It is actually a shark eating a person.

rofl I always wondered why the shark had a cigar in it's mouth! LOL!

Good to know you have an Arrogant side to you too!

Ahhh Jadams kind of you to show up. People probably really think you look like the guy in your avatar! (laugh)

Jadams has one of the best avatars. From "Arrested Development"!

Changed mine to a strangely friendly fish. Gotta go back to the Ducks in football season. Either that or Larry Craig!

I feel like saying the pledge of allegence

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

(huh)

Nick thought I was a lama for a little bit

Your boxer does kinda look like a llama Mike!

Jadams has one of the best avatars. From "Arrested Development"!

Changed mine to a strangely friendly fish. Gotta go back to the Ducks in football season. Either that or Larry Craig!

Cmon Franklin use this one!

saltwaterbabe.jpg

Just think how much more you would sell in the classifieds if people really thought you looked like this!(laugh) Where's Andy (scratch) we need his photoshopping skills!(clap)

Thanks! Yea Tobias was great while the show lasted' date=' and now i'm sure everyone just assumes I look like a bald nevernude creep hahaha.[/quote']

I guarantee people thought that was you Jay!(laugh)

stationary avatars are lame! JK :)

I agree, I saw one on another reefsite that had some girl in the picture and the animated part was as if you was, well, running I guess-I think that describes it well-I just thought that was close to crossing the line, not sure why but I could have seen someone not "liking" it.

I know there where a lot of subscriptions to "her" thread

Ahhh Jadams kind of you to show up. People probably really think you look like the guy in your avatar! (laugh)

I know I thought that was him? How funny how you create a mental image of what someone looks like. I saw Mike(madmike) at SWF a few weeks ago when I was there talking with Charles (sorry for not introducing myself) and he does/did not look mad at all so go figure.

Kim I tried your lobster lady as my new avatar but it just did not do it for me, besides I read Beth likes the one I got presently (or parts of it) (laugh)

Now I will say, if you google "reefbabes" most of those I suspect would not fly as my avatar-I need to go read the "forum rules"