Choose your Avatar wisely!

Emerald525

Time for a serious topic!(laugh) Avatars!

I was talking to Mandinga (Isaac) at the meeting and how when you haven't met a person you kind of picture the person to look like their avatar even though you know that's not them. So the point of this topic is choose wisely

Here are some examples:

Michael7979 I'm afraid to offend you you look scary!(scary)

arrogantbastardalebeer1.png

Coralreefer. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you so every time you post I imagine Floyd the Barber is talking to me!(laugh)

floyd.jpg

Jackaninny when you post I imagine the nasally chipper twang of Ned Flanders and figure you start your posts with a hi dele ho!(laugh)

ned-flanders-80x80.jpg

J.R. it's hard to not smile with your posts even when you're being serious because I'm talking to a smiling fish!(laugh)

SMILEY20FISH20HA01blog.jpg

And Lowman! You're avatar! Well.....(laugh)Rainbow Warrior! Beth actually thought this is what you really looked like!

lowman.jpg

So remember to choose your avatars wisely!(laugh)

• Like 1

Time for a serious topic!(laugh) Avatars!

I was talking to Mandinga (Isaac) at the meeting and how when you haven't met a person you kind of picture the person to look like their avatar even though you know that's not them. So the point of this topic is choose wisely

Here are some examples:

Michael7979 I'm afraid to offend you you look scary!(scary)

Coralreefer. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you so every time you post I imagine Floyd the Barber is talking to me!(laugh)

Jackaninny when you post I imagine the nasally chipper twang of Ned Flanders and figure you start your posts with a hi dele ho!(laugh)

J.R. it's hard to not smile with your posts even when you're being serious because I'm talking to a smiling fish!(laugh)

And Lowman! You're avatar! Well.....(laugh)Rainbow Warrior! Beth actually thought this is what you really looked like!

So remember to choose your avatars wisely!(laugh)

Now, now, now..... I didn't think that was what Bob looked like, I just thought he was gay! (not that there is anything wrong with being) Add the Mr. S and Algae meeting at the 7-11 in Eugene talk and just imagine how convinced I was!

Now' date=' now, now..... I didn't think that was what Bob looked like, I just thought he was gay! (not that there is anything wrong with being) Add the Mr. S and Algae meeting at the 7-11 in Eugene talk and just imagine how convinced I was![/quote']

About lost my coffee on that one-cant believe I read that-

nice

I'm off to look for a new avatar(laugh)

Yes Beth should have chosen a better avatar. I mean who wants a clown to be there avatar?!?!?! ;) hahahaha poke/jab/poke/jab

Hey now Patrick! Them's fighting words!(wife);) Tony Romo rocks!(rock2)(rock2)

Lowman's is crazy scary!

I can't remember who it is but there is someone here who has a shark with buck teeth. My wife loves that avi!

Hmmmm(scratch) Was it Markbirkett? Nick at Rosecity has a cigar smoking shark.

Now' date=' now, now..... I didn't think that was what Bob looked like, I just thought he was gay! (not that there is anything wrong with being) Add the Mr. S and Algae meeting at the 7-11 in Eugene talk and just imagine how convinced I was![/quote']

I will have you know Beth, that Roger and Me meeting at the Larry Craig Memorial Bathroom was mostly platonic!

Yes Beth should have chosen a better avatar. I mean who wants a clown to be there avatar?!?!?! ;) hahahaha poke/jab/poke/jab

Ohhhh Partick, how could you?? I am not sure there can be any further frag trading between us if you are going to talk about my QB like that! LOL

LOL' date=' yeah wow Brad now I see why I saw that blond wig and high heels at your house (laugh)[/quote']

Well I am glad you did not confuse me with the brunette, but then again, I think the gun was a dead give away-

I will say, I am pretty hot sporting that blue piece of metal, and how about them pumps

GRRRR

LMAO