46 bowfront set up and other stuff

fly guy

First off i just want to say i think all of these prices are very good..........but even with that being said.........i am willing to take best offers within the next week on all of this stuff..........my wife hates me........i need to get some fish crap out of the garage that has been sitting there forever........

46 package-------

CPR overflow

coralife 2 x 96 watt 03 actinic and 10k + lunar lights + 4" lift(4 months use on them)

46 gallon bowfront and black factory stand.....no signifigant scratches and the stand has no damage but could use some touch up paint along the top front edge

15 gallon sump

Custom plumbing, flex pvc, ball valves and unions everywhere appropriate

Heres links to the lights

http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewIt...roduct=ES53404

http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewIt...roduct=ES53090

$250 OBO by this weekend for all

Doing some pre spring cleaning and this must go.

I can deliver or meet in Portland area on Sunday the 18th.

Also have

90 gallon glass tank. Drilled with corner overflow. Great shape but, plastic rim has a crack...could be glued or replaced $75 OBO

30 gallon tenecor sump $50......this sump is set up for a external skimmer.......i had a MR-2 on it and i built a very effective bubble tower in it for the MR-2 drain......it would take some serious hacking to cut that bubble tower out to fit a in sump skimmer.....sweet sump that will make light work of your bubbles though

CPR 1200 GPH HOB overflow with unions and flex plumbing to sump $45

sump return plumbing for 4 foot tank..... vertical spraybar returns, unions and ball valves on each line, ---$10

Oak stand and canopy for 48x18 tank. The canopy was left outside for a while and there is some water damage and needs refinished. The canopy is fine. $50 for both

post-87-141867765744_thumb.jpg

post-87-141867765747_thumb.jpg

FREE purebred female chihuahua named Grizzly with any tank purchase.

She will pee and crap on the carpet at least once a day, yap incessantly at nothing and lick you every chance she gets. Shes GREAT. However.....the chicks will dig her for reasons beyond my comprehension

Hey fly' date=' how did you like the light? I was thinking about getting the same one[/quote']

Dude, it was the SWEETEST light I have ever used. All of my clams and stonies had a minimum of 1" per month growth under them. It was INCREDIBLE!!!!!

HEY...heres an idea....why dont you buy THIS one?? Ill make you a deal.

he he he

But seriously...it IS a great light for what it is.