Lots of stuff for sale

RedCloud

•  
    This is what I have left.

• Protein skimmer. This is a Precision Marine HOT-1 Protein Skimmer. I modified this skimmer to run in the sump with a larger pump than the maxi jet it comes with. $100 obo

• 1 175 watt MH ballest and bulb Mogul base with reflector. $50

• Free Under gravel filter plates. Two 20 gallon tall plate setups ( which work for 55 gallon) and one plate setup for 10 gallon.

See photos below - additional pictures upon request!!!

proteinskimmer.jpg

20110328221932786.jpg

20110328221905363.jpg

20110328222819199.jpg

Call 503-260-1782 (rock2)

sorry this question is kinda stupid since I can guess based on the average dimensions of the normal 20, but what are the width and depth measurements for the stand for the 20's? I was going to build something like that but the space is limited, if yours fits I will buy it with the tanks and plumbing.

Thanks,

Kate

I need to be selling this stuff. If you think a certain price is a little steep, please tell me. I have some great live rock, This rock has been in my running system for 5 years. Lately with not the best maintenance, there is some hair algae growth but easily fixable. The rocks are covered in Coraline algae.