• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carpet nem getting comfortable

aefdc540-d907-27d0.jpg

Pink and green chalice

aefdc540-d92a-850e.jpg

Acans that have been pissed for weeks. Any suggestions would be great. I've moved them away from flow again tonight to see if that will help.

aefdc540-d97b-e719.jpg

And the most amazing palys I've seen from andy this week

aefdc540-d9a7-a944.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I just saw your pics from April. Your tank is looking good and your picture skills have greatly improved. Welcome to the maxi mini club!

Thanks. I've been trying to decide to do it or not but I took the plunge today. I've already got the green carpet so why not a maxi. Oh and in the next few weeks I'm getting LED's. I put the order in today with OIAB!!! WAHOO!!

DSC_0364.jpg

DSC_0363.jpg

DSC_0362-1.jpg

Can you tell us more about the led's from OIAB? I'll have some "extra" money coming in next month and I'm ready to switch from mh to led, I've been looking at Maxspect 160 and a no-name fixture that Garrett @ The Premium Aquarium has. Any info would be appreciated.

Acans that have been pissed for weeks. Any suggestions would be great. I've moved them away from flow again tonight to see if that will help.

aefdc540-d97b-e719.jpg

I've got an identical acan colony that got torched by favite sweeper tentacles and now looks exactly like yours.

Has your acan recovered at all?

Dang that does suck Jesse. I was just gonna say a lot of my acans have done that, and always the ones that are on the sandbed. They grow great, fully encrust over the plug or rock they are on, then once they touch the sand they recede. I don't know why. I've resorted to putting them on larger discs/rocks, dipping, and fragging. But its usually only a temporary fix and ends up happening again a few month later. And then I have some other acans that grow right down onto the sand and encrust over it with no problems at all. Very wierd.