Sequence dart

fly guy

And how is that hammer head doing? What system did you but it on?

On the 90.........I have enough flow now. ;)

would you take sps coral in trade? ive got a nice pice of oregon tort' date=' and a nice big pink birds nest,[/quote']

Got pics?? Im not interested in the BN.........but partial trade possibly with a frag of true oregon tort is definitely a consideration. :)

the thing is that i dont have any money so unless you would like to trade soley sps corals im no good but i do have many others to chose from, blue milly, pink milly, a red flowerpot, and others i dont have a name for, i could even try to get my roes bubbletip if you wanted it

the thing is that i dont have any money so unless you would like to trade soley sps corals im no good but i do have many others to chose from' date=' blue milly, pink milly, a red flowerpot, and others i dont have a name for, i could even try to get my roes bubbletip if you wanted it[/quote']

Not interested in the millis or the anemone.......but post or PM pics of the tort, the flowerpot and any cool unnamed ones you are talking about.........see if we can work something out.......