Negative rep

J.R

I gave salty a negative rep point for the whole Vin thing' date=' sorry, but the dude doesnt deserve nor should he ever get any kind of positive feedback, not after all of the messages he's sent to everyone repping his "business"[/quote']

Hmmm... I think I see a pattern

Here is a link if you don't know what I am talking about http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?25022-Not-what-I-was-expecting

Don't be mean! Keep the green!

I gave salty a negative rep point for the whole Vin thing' date=' sorry, but the dude doesnt deserve nor should he ever get any kind of positive feedback, not after all of the messages he's sent to everyone repping his "business"[/quote']

Mick dude you're killing me man.. DOH!DOH!(laugh) You're going to be the cause of me being stripped of my rep points!(sad)(sad)

Don't be mean! Keep the green!(rock2)(rock2) really nobody likes the green boxes?

disclaimer: I will not lose sleep or end my life over rep points I just truly enjoy giving people positive praise and receiving it...:p I did give my second red rep point to Andy because he said he liked them!

• Like 3

You also get positive rep points for post count.

This explains it for me, I did not know we got rep points for post counts, so I guess those points issued by other people I can see, its the points issued by my post count that are not visible. That clears up why I have more rep points than I am able to see, here I was thinking 50+ people gave me good rep points......Darnit.....lol

jgf86123 it is people like you that make this site lose people. You should be banned for a month and have all your rep points taken away, so grow up. At least you had the balls to confess that it was you. As for the Vin (a.k.a tigerv503) thing yes Vin is a friend of mine (whom I have come to know from this site!) and he has told me that he has a sponsership in the works which will be cool if it works out because then we will have anouther sponser and a new place to shop for our favorite pets and corals (clap). Like I said earlier, I like this site and I have met a lot of cool people and have gained some friends as well and have learned a lot from those people and isn't that what it's all about, knowledge.

Emerald525 sorry for thinking it was you.