Tyree Emerald Mummy Eye Group Buy

Miles that is incorrect if you do the math $15 x 16 eyes equals $240 which is less than the $250 it is costing. The reason I stated $20 for 1 eye is to make up that difference and hopefully encourage people to get 2 eyes. Anyone that paid $20 for one eye would be sure to get a larger eye as well.

Both are tyree corals which is why this is a crazy deal with lineage. For clarification the other reason I did $15/20 was trying to get less people to deal with. I will feel responsible when fragging this thing and I would rather be dealing with fewer people therefore less risk.

As far as how it compares to the TECO mummy eye I didn't know there was a TECO mummy eye. It is competely different than the BGM or OME and everything I have. It usually has a dark green and orange to pinkish eyes.

I will have a better picture of the exact colony later this evening.

Sorry missed you earlier Robert.

So slight change of plan. He had 2 colonies originally posted, and was confused which one I was referring to. The one I had pictured sold already. The one he still has, has 12 eyes and is $200. It will be the same price as I had listed but now fewer spots available. Here is a picture from his original post of the colony we will be getting. It was back in end of November when it had 9 eyes but now it is fully healed and has 12. He is taking a picture for me tomorrow and i'll update what it looks like currently. So only 3 more spots available.

IMG_2347.jpg

I didn't know that. I saw somewhere else that someone said they had purchased this coral from tyree. I thought you had got yours from him. Maybe he just didn't stamp his name on it but grows it. But you would know better than me who the originator of this coral is.

Here is where the piece we are getting is coming from (Lineage is Aaron Griswald from RC who bought it from YR)

Sorry for the confusion but it is a legitimate EME and BGM

EME

I wasn't trying to not support local but this piece was a killer deal and was very spread out which will make fragging individual eyes very easy. I've always said I wanted a frag of Isaacs because it is awesome looking. The main reason I even wanted to put this together.