Anyone up for a FISH group buy?

Gonna hold off right now. We have ich in the new tank right now. Fish seem to be fighting it off and am running a uv sterilzer but will not add anything new as fars as fish for a while.

Ahh come on you have plenty of tanks to add to....(laugh)

But I feel your pain since I just was dealing with marine velvet not long ago.

Ahh come on you have plenty of tanks to add to....(laugh)

But I feel your pain since I just was dealing with marine velvet not long ago.

Yeah I know it sucks. we lost our bluespot jawfish this morning :( but everyone else seems to be fighting it off. The rest of the tanks are full we even have a mantis shrimp in one sump and a goby and damsel in the other

Free bump Saturday!

• Like 1

Hey Jesse,

I wasn't sure where this was headed, I contacted OIAB about the Comb Tooth Blenny, and they hooked me up, so sorry about that, I am good, they got what I needed...

That's cool. I have a feeling this is a done deal at the moment. They've got some really good prices besides a group buy anyways...LOL

That's cool. I have a feeling this is a done deal at the moment. They've got some really good prices besides a group buy anyways...LOL

Yeah it was cool, all I did was PM Robert and not even 24 hours later he PM's me back and says he has one in for me, its the first time I have ever ordered anything through a shop before, I was shocked at how quickly they where able to get one in, great customer service thats for sure.....picking it up tomarrow...