Anyone up for a FISH group buy?

Alright well I mentioned this in another thread but wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a FISH GROUP BUY. We don't all have to get the same fish but sometimes when we buy in a larger quantity we can get better prices and thought this might be your chance to get the fish you've always wanted for a great price. I will leave this open for a week to see if there is any interest. Just post what type of fish you would be interested in so I can get a group cost on everything. Depending on the type of fish and pricing these fish may not have a guarantee so I want that to be known up front so it doesn't become an issue on the back end. But we can figure out the details of that as well depending on the fish. So go ahead and start posting what type of fish you would be interested in and I will gather up all the info and get pricing on them for the group!

Thanks for looking!(rock2)

Noobtosalt - Trio Bi-color anthias or pair of Ventralis Anthias

Reefsafari - Black Combtooth Blenny

BigJohnWoody - Trio Fairy/Flasher Wrasse 1 male 2 female

Mitchell - Flame hawk

Mowhaynow - neon dottyback (possible interest in a Rhomboid Fairy Wrasse)

pnkrcklives - 4 Female Lyretail Anthias

probably firefish, jawfish, gobies, cardinals.

do inverts count too?

I would like this to focus on fish but let me know what inverts and I can see what I can get a price on. If you are serious on every one of those fish I will look into it but I don't want this to be a lets see the price on everything type thread. Thanks!

I would like this to focus on fish but let me know what inverts and I can see what I can get a price on. If you are serious on every one of those fish I will look into it but I don't want this to be a lets see the price on everything type thread. Thanks!

i am pretty serious about the fish.

who are you looking into buying from?

wouldn't they have a catalog?

I want a trio of wrasses! Fairy or flashers but I would like a male and two females. I am open to ideas on what types. There are so many I become baffled at all the decisions. It would have to be a stellar deal as I am three hours away. The group buy frag of chalice was cool for the fact that Tim said he would hold it for me fish would be tricky.

i am pretty serious about the fish.

who are you looking into buying from?

wouldn't they have a catalog?

As of right now I'm sure they have a catalog of what they can get but what I was looking for was some more of the exotics or higher end fish. not just the run of the mill fish.

I want a trio of wrasses! Fairy or flashers but I would like a male and two females. I am open to ideas on what types. There are so many I become baffled at all the decisions. It would have to be a stellar deal as I am three hours away. The group buy frag of chalice was cool for the fact that Tim said he would hold it for me fish would be tricky.

Yeah holding fish would be a little on the difficult side.

I want to get a flame hawkfish. What store would we get the fish from?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I would assume everyone knows where I shop now but if now OIAB

Black Combtooth Blenny

Will add you to the list. Thanks David!