BX-2 Skimmer for sale

nu2reef-n

For sale one well used BX-2 skimmer. Mfg by D.A.S., which stands for Dutch Aquarium Systems.

This skimmer is a generic Deltec turbo skimmer the only difference is this skimmer doesn't have any mfg marking on it, and the pumps are marked DAS instead of aquabee.

I believe DAS gets their parts from Deltec, but I could be wrong(wouldn't be the first time).

The pumps need new impellers which cost $44.00 each. This skimmer is an in sump only.

Here's a link to a site that sells this skimmer and replacement parts:

http://stores.petorama.net/Categories.bok?category=Aquarium+Supplies%3APumps%2FFilters

I want $200.00 for the skimmer, I'm out in Newberg.

post-42-141867765741_thumb.jpg

Yeah I thought it was a Deltec, the guy I got it from didn't know. It's older, and it needs new impellers. there are no cracks or any other type of damage.

I never had it set up in a system. I ran it in a rubbermaid container of tank water for a half hour to make sure it worked, it worked.

If you want to see it run just come on over I'll stick it in a container and let you watch it skim.