AC Corals Hawaiian sun, iglow, cat eye and hawaiian starburst group buy

How are things going?

The iglows are doing great opening up fully and looking great. There are 2 others that open about 1/2 way so far looks like the Hawiian suns and one other. The freebie has'nt opened yet and about 1/2 the polyps on the other open about 1/2 way. I was sick all weekend plus I had to work yesterday so I did'nt spend a whole lot of time looking at them though. I'm going to home for lunch and see how they look.

The iglows are doing great opening up fully and looking great. There are 2 others that open about 1/2 way so far looks like the Hawiian suns and one other. The freebie has'nt opened yet and about 1/2 the polyps on the other open about 1/2 way. I was sick all weekend plus I had to work yesterday so I did'nt spend a whole lot of time looking at them though. I'm going to home for lunch and see how they look.

Thanks for the update. :)

p.s. Hope you are feeling better.

OK I fragged the iglows on Monday and they are fine. I ran out of frag plugs and did'nt have a chance to get more till today. The hawaiian starbursts are next but the other 2 are not ready yet. I am getting a few more open everyday though so I'm planning on fragging in a week or two. I will be out of town on the 12-13th so the new plan is the weekend after that. Sorry about the late update but I've been driving to troutdale everyday for school this week.

how are the zoas?

Not good i'm afraid. I went home for lunch on monday to find one colony decimated and polyps missing on another and some of the frangs missing polyps as well. Turns out my linear blenny is not really reef safe. He never bothered any of my other zoas but I think that may be because they were too big to fit in his mouth. I fragged the starbursts late last week and the opened the next day but not since none of the others have opened in a few days either and are starting to get some algea on them. All the rest of my corals are doing fine so IDK [language filter] is going on. If someone wants to try and save them please come get them. BTW the blenny has already been banished to the sump along with my shrimp eating sally lightfoot its been a crappy week :(

Hope your week turned out a bit better Nate.

I could come pick these up today after work for the PDX folks if there is anything salvagable. Any positive turn of fate in the past couple days?

Not sure what your schedule is like today/tonight but let me know what you are thinking.

No change they still look pretty much the same I work till 5 then again from 6-10 tonight. My wife should be home though so if you want to come get them I can set them aside for you. I'll PM you the address and just let me know if your coming so I can tell her.