AC Corals Hawaiian sun, iglow, cat eye and hawaiian starburst group buy

I am in Albany but next week I have to go to school at MHCC Tuesday-Friday and I also have to pick someone up from the airport Friday night. I'm hoping to frag Sunday or Monday then probably deliver to someone up there who can distribute to the rest of the P-towners.

Yeah i'd actually drive to Albany too. Thats where that new store is right? haven't seen that one yet. But i'd rather wait till they are at least fragged for a day or 2.

Yes all4 fish is here on 2nd street I was in there a couple weeks ago and the inventory was very low. I dont know if they have received any new livestock since then but I would assume they have. They have 10% off and BOGO coupons out I'll see if I can find one for you if you come down.

I am in Albany but next week I have to go to school at MHCC Tuesday-Friday and I also have to pick someone up from the airport Friday night. I'm hoping to frag Sunday or Monday then probably deliver to someone up there who can distribute to the rest of the P-towners.

Well let me know who is picking up fot the p-towners so that way we can work out something and thanks by the way on setting this whole thing up

OK they showed up at 11:45. I went home for lunch and acclimated them and put them in. I have to work till 10 tonight so I wont have any updates till tomorrow morning when the lights come on. These things are alot smaller than I was expecting though I was assuming ding dang size but they look more like nightmare size ish maybe a little bigger. Cant wait till they open up so I can see for sure.

I live near the airport, I can meet you at the shopping center next to it Friday night, if its later in the evening. If thats ok with everyone in Portland.

If that wont work I will need someone to hold them for me until Saturday because I work out of town until Friday afternoon.

OK they showed up at 11:45. I went home for lunch and acclimated them and put them in. I have to work till 10 tonight so I wont have any updates till tomorrow morning when the lights come on. These things are alot smaller than I was expecting though I was assuming ding dang size but they look more like nightmare size ish maybe a little bigger. Cant wait till they open up so I can see for sure.

PE polyps are called Zoanthus gigantus for a reason. :) These are just regular Zoanthus sp. - you're average size zoanthid.

When ever you are buying online, keep an eye out for the frag rack squares. You average frag rack square is 5/8" - 3/4" square. Good way to reference size.

Aloha!

Kevin

PE polyps are called Zoanthus gigantus for a reason. :) These are just regular Zoanthus sp. - you're average size zoanthid.

When ever you are buying online, keep an eye out for the frag rack squares. You average frag rack square is 5/8" - 3/4" square. Good way to reference size.

Aloha!

Kevin

I wasn't complaining I wanted them regardless. To be perfectly honest It was like looking at a really hot chick on a car, I never really notice the car :) I saw the pics and I just had to have them the size does'nt make any real difference to me although the fragging will be a bit more challenging than I was expecting lol.

BTW Kevin was that a freebie in there or was something in 2 frags? I did'nt have time to wait for them to open and the curiosity is killing me.

I live near the airport, I can meet you at the shopping center next to it Friday night, if its later in the evening. If thats ok with everyone in Portland.

If that wont work I will need someone to hold them for me until Saturday because I work out of town until Friday afternoon.

That works for me I'm send you a PM sometime next week to work out the details.

I wasn't complaining I wanted them regardless. To be perfectly honest It was like looking at a really hot chick on a car, I never really notice the car :) I saw the pics and I just had to have them the size does'nt make any real difference to me although the fragging will be a bit more challenging than I was expecting lol.

BTW Kevin was that a freebie in there or was something in 2 frags? I did'nt have time to wait for them to open and the curiosity is killing me.

I'm sorry, i just re-read my post and i sounded like a smart-A#@. I didn't mean it to come off like that.

That 5th frag was a free-b. aloha!

I'm sorry, i just re-read my post and i sounded like a smart-A#@. I didn't mean it to come off like that.

That 5th frag was a free-b. aloha!

LOL not really its just hard to tell mood by words on a page just wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't upset and that I appreciate what you did for us. Thanks again Kevin I will certainly buy from you again whenever I get my 125 up and can afford some of those B.A. fish you are always listing.