Group buy support your local fishstore!  

1. 1.

• Acan
    • Favias
    • Chalices
    • Zoas
    • SPS
    • Other

The only problem with these group buys Kim is that some of, not sure who, so not pointing fingers, of our "glorious"(This is not for all of you sponsors, you guys are awesome, this is only being pointed at the ones who B&^%*^ about the last group buy we attempted to do) sponsors got butthurt and *****ed to the wholesalers and ruined the group buy. I'm sorry, but I love group buys, they enable us to put corals in our tank that we ordinarily couldn't afford, and the fact that we are doing this with EACH sponsor, if they are interested in this, it just boggles my mind that one of them would complain, you know who you are, you should be totally ashamed of yourself.

With that said, Kim, I'd love to get this going, if we are going to make this a MONTHLY affair, we need to get a list of sponsors who would love to be a part of this, and make up a list of who we are going to order from each month, so that the sponsors can find us those super nice colonies, it gives them all warning and a head's up, we would just need to have people in place who we can be sure are not going to back out. And at a buy-in of no more than 20-30 bucks, I'm sure none of us will back-out LOL.

I would like to set the record straight for the club. No sponsor complained about the last acan group buy. The store that was offering the group buy, did not buy or own the coral they were trying to sell in the group buy. The wholesaler complained because it was his coral. A shop needs to own the coral before they can offer a group buy on it. I hope that clears up any confusions and stops all the rumors going around.

Nick

• Like 1