220 Gal acrylic tank...NEW

Kshack

I have a 220 gal tank for sale.$1,000 OBO. Never had water in it. 90X24X24 with external overflow. Overflow is in one end, and tank is viewable from tree sides. I will throw in some equipment..Little Giant pump, Berlin skimmer, both used. No stand...never got that far.

Tank is in Fairview, Oregon.

#2tank.JPG

post-93-141867765737_thumb.jpg

Duh! I should have know that...we talked before DOH! . I think the evaporation from that bigger tank would drown my little kenmore dehumidifier. EVER so tempting at that price but.....I think I would be buried in it if I even MENTIONED it to the wife.(scary)! Oh well..good luck with the sale.

Dennis

Umm....YA!! For Sure I would love to have it. It's the stand and canopy and sump and all the other goodies I would need to go with it that make it cost prohibitive for me. Heck...I even have the PERFECT spot for it. Right where my little 120gal is now. Oh well....(sad)

Dennis

Umm....YA!! For Sure I would love to have it. It's the stand and canopy and sump and all the other goodies I would need to go with it that make it cost prohibitive for me. Heck...I even have the PERFECT spot for it. Right where my little 120gal is now. Oh well....(sad)

Dennis

Buy it for your wife as a late Valentines gift :)..... I know, I remember the conversation about how that one would blow over.