Members Please give you opinion

Guest Ahbrit

I like it. More compact and gives you the info you want right away. I used to hang out on nano-reef a couple years ago and really like the index page there... recent threads and recent gallery additions. In fact, my bookmark to this site has always been .../search.php?do=getnew anyway. :)

Too cluttered,,, its a step back IMO, I like clean sites. Thats why I still use TRT alot, its nice and clean, not 5000 links all over the margins.

Obviously too each his own, some like clutter with options, others like it clean.

Here's two thumbs up from me for putting all the forums on one page and getting rid of the sub-forums. I think this makes it so much easier to navigate! BTW, I am enjoying the little color scheme surprises when I go into the different forums! laugh

Stacy

i just can't get this color scheme right

i'm getting really mad

Well, if it's any consolation, I'm finding it very entertaining! I don't know what to expect when I go into a forum now! laugh

I know you'll get everything how you want it to be. I have faith in you, oh web master guru dude! Actually, I take that back. You'll get everything perfect then decide to add some new feature or tweak something! Win win for us though! I like all the new bells and whistles you keep tacking on! :D

Stacy

First of all thank you Keith for all of the hard work you are putting into this site. It looks great and I never know what to expect each time I log on.

With that bieng said I personally like the current layout better. Please don't get me wrong but there are certain areas that I look at or lean toward reading threads in fisrt. I may not necessarily want to scroll down through all the sponsor shipments and misc threads that are not of my primary interest. ( Please believe me that I do read every thread on this site even the shipments from our sponsors that are almost 2 hrs away :) ) It is that sometimes I only have a few minutes to sit down & catch up on what's going on & like to get to the stuff that interests me most first.

Sorry for the ramble but my .02

Cuda

Guest Ahbrit

Thats good to know.

Im sure you found this, but on the 'navbar' at top, hit 'new posts'.

I'm glad you are pleased so far with the site. Some poeple are impossible to please (naming no names)

Some poeple are impossible to please (naming no names)
Good boy not naming names! laugh

It is a fact of life that you cannot please everybody. Having worked in retail, I know this is the truth! Just keep doing what you're doing, because I believe that most of us are happy as pigs in hot tub full of mud by all the hard work you've done for us. Hard work with no pay, might I add! Which I'm sure makes it hard for you when someone is grousing at you.

I, as ever, remain your fan. In fact, you can call me President of the "Keith Rocks Fan Club"! If I knew more about coding and such, I'd jump in there with you and try to ease up some of the burden of maintaining this site! :D

(clap)(clap)(clap)

Stacy