Server is really slow today...

XrayGuy

There are 3 pages of people having issues in just this one thread! Do you really think every single person in this thread, from all over Oregon and Washington, is having a problem with their ISP?

I can gurantee its not my ISP here at work. The response time from this site is over 100ms.

Its nice to know you aren't having problems and all, but the rest of us are.

LOL , Drew, it's just very frustrating.:D I know you're just trying to help. I feel your pain Miles I've been suffering with it for the past 2 days. It takes me forever to get into my pm box and post and I lost an entire thread.(flame) The site works better today here at work for me but it is definitely the site. If it was something with the ISP wouldn't I have problems with other forums?

Is it something with comcast? That's who we have for internet service but why would it just be this one forum. Reef2reef works fine, reef frontiers. It's just this forum.

Writing in big letters to vent!

Worked fine at work but at home it is sooooo slow!!!!

DOH!DOH!(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)(comp)

Argh!!!!!! So frustrating!!!

Help me narrow the issue down by posting in this thread the following when you see the issue:

1) Time of day

2) Name of your ISP and connection type (modem, dsl, cable, wireless)

3) Your IP address (you can find this out via What Is My IP Address)

4) Browser and browser version (usually found under the Help menu)

5) EXACT error message if you are getting one (screenshots get extra credit)

6) If no error message then a general description of what you are seeing or experiencing (please limit to forum issues as I cannot help with personal issues)

1. All day for the last 2 or 3 days

2. Comcast / Modem

3. NA

4. Runnin Firefox ver 3.6/ Im running windows 7 as a operating system as well

5. No error message here so i cant get you a screen shot.

6. This site is really slow. where it shows page loading at the bottom all is says is "Waiting for www.pnwmas.org", and then it just sits there. It seems to help when i click refresh like 3 time and usually loads the page finaly.

Not my ISP

1151532596.png

Not my ISP

1- at all times (never consistent here)

2- Comcast/Modem

3- can provide if truly needed-sorry

4- Windows 8, Vista and XP on IE and FF-3 machines

5- no error just SLOW

Like Lewisriver said, if I hit refresh like a crack addict, say 10-12x as fast as I can click the mouse button, it actually loads the page-slowly but loads

1. All the time

2. Comcast - cable

3. Can PM if needed

4. Internet Explorer 8/Windows 7 Home Premium

5. No error message

6. Takes forever to load each page. The cursor shows the "thinking" icon and at the bottom of the browser it says "waiting for http://wwww.pnwmas.org/forums...". I have also found that sometimes hitting refresh helps it along

1. All the time!

2. Cable, comcast, via wireless modem

3. You can clinic the IP address button to get it on eveyone under thier name, right now I am at work.

4. Work is using IE 6 at home i am on a MAC laptop running FF 3.6

5. I get the Waiting for PNWMAS.org, have also gotten an internal server error a couple of times at home, don't have screen shot for you, but if it happens again I will send it your way!

6. Very slow, sometimes hitting refres works to load it a little faster but I have literally walked away from computer, done the dishes and come back and it is still trying to load. Forum runner was even slow responding or not responding at all last night.

I sent another support ticket to VPS latch. I thought it might be a configuration problem with Vbulletin, but I am having the same problems FTPing into the server to look at the error logs. I will keep everyone informed of the support team's progress.

Jay