Aqua-Mag/Frag-Mag Group Buy

Looking to see if there is any interest for these mag-frags. http://aqua-mags.com/ darrellw showed his this morning in a thread and I really like them. I would like to keep this open at least until the 15th so that everyone has a chance to get in if they want. I emailed the company and got this response:

Thank you for expressing interest in our products. Our Group Buy info>> is as follows:>>>>

Frag-Mags $ 5.00 each>>

Rock-Mags $ 15.00 each>>

Rock-Mag Jr $ 7.50 each>>

Frag-Farm $ 3.00 each>>>>>>

Minimum buy is $ 200.00, FREE shipping to one location.You can keep it open untill you get to magic $ 200.00 number ;) Once you have your order together, just e-mail me the quantities and I'll send you one invoice via Paypal for the order. Once it's paid, your order ships FREE the next day.

I've never started one of these, (scary) so maybe someone can chime in here. I guess people would need to send money to my paypal and then I send it on? I can hold the money in paypal right and not have to transfer in and out of my checking? So I guess I'll just do a running tally of what people want in this first post and edit as we go. I guess I'll start it off w/ me.

Checking off in blue as they get delivered:

Sharoleb: 2 rock mag jrs and 3 frag mags $30.00 3 frag farms 3x3 $9

Nate: 2 Rock Mags and 1 jr rock mag, and 2 frag mags $47.50

Noobtosalt: Rock Mag $15

Haroldb: 2 rock mags $30 - arrangements made

Jadams7 rock mag and rock mag jr. $22.50

Gawf4fun: rock mag and rock mag jr. $22.50

PeteRock: Rock mag: $15

R-3 - 2 Rock mag jr. - $15

Current running total = $206.50

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump. So how exactly do these work? Like the rock is magnetic and the plugs stick to it? Because that would be a great idea. They recommend epoxy so I didn't know if that was the case or not.

Mike - I just read the page again. It looks like when they talk about epoxy they are saying you can glue your frags to the rock-mag, just like on live rock. It's the magnets inside that make them hold to the glass. I like them because I've always like the idea of having corals on the back wall, but regular frag plugs don't seem to stick well on the vertical surface - at least not for me.