hey ben, heres a heaping spoonful of internal bleeding.

Ron Popeil

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also! It's official! Lost has three season left! The rest of the seasons will be shown without repeats! This means there IS an ending and the show WON'T be dragged out! This show will only get better. Yay!

good god,,,, I think ill go kill myself. I cant handle 3 more years of this.

Time to hold out for the DVD;s 4 years from now....

I pray you ment, 3 more EPISODES, not Seasons!

don't say anything yet! half of corvallis lost electricity last night right in the middle of lost and only like 2 minutes before they announced the american idol winner. gaaaaahhh. I have to watch the lost episode online now. (sad)

joel! youre so bitter!

worst episode ever?! what was so bad about it? why do you scorn it so?!?!

i thought it had great twists. great action. it was good storytelling. while i can think of nothing more devastating than having the power go out some 40 minutes into it, i did get to enjoy it commercial free after i bought it off itunes this morning.

yenna, let me know when youve seen it so we can start discussing it.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

uh ohhhh, I'm gonna have to agree kinda with Joel.... I thought it was a mediocre finale. I predicted everything before it occurred. The "flashforward" was lame. Charlie dying was lame, he could have just put on the stupid scuba gear stuff or locked it from the outside or something! Jack's "flashforward" was lame. The whole "i love you" thing to Kate was lame. She's prolly with Swayer and becomes something like her mother. The whole fake death with Jin, Bernard and Sayid thing was lame. The whole John Locke thing was lame. Lame lame lame lame. The only good thing was Hurley. Blah. I think the first half before the power outage was better.

Where is all the suspense? Where are the mystifying questions? Where is the frustrating plot twist? I'm highly disappointed. But, obviously I'll still watch next season. (laugh)

Just kinda wierd.........knew that it was a flash forward when they keep refering to Hamel as 'the head of surgery', Jacks dad was the head of surgery before the crash. hopefully Sawyer continues to go off and kill everyone that has pissed him off!!

Not sure if I'll watch next year as I was hoping for some of the questions that have been asked over the last three years would have been answered. BUT NO...................!!!!!!!!!!

More disappointed then anything else.

Not sure if I'll watch next year as I was hoping for some of the questions that have been asked over the last three years would have been answered. BUT NO...................!!!!!!!!!!

More disappointed then anything else.

what! if anything, i wanted more questions.

a few other things that I thought were lame:

why would they give Jin the pistol? he has the least experience, yet Sayid gets the rifle with the scope???

when they where on radio chat (the others) he says "tell him the good news" but he then clicked the botton to tell Ben, but Ben heard it,,, well which one is it? was he trasnmitting or not?

how come Dez just happened to wake at the same time the gun fire started? what are the odds he would wake just as dude starts raining bullets on him?

When Dez enters the moon pool, he would have made a big wet mess crawling out and into the locker thing,,, how come the ladies didnt notice the huge amounts of water that would have been all over that area?

How come Charley took a serious beating, and taunted the ladies only to turn around and sing like a bird for every question they had?

Are the only lyrics in the song "you are everybody"? he repeated the same line over and over,,,, You'd think they could have been creative enough to have a bit more to the song rather than have Charley repeat it over and over about 5 times.

Can Locke walk or not? he goes from not walking, to walking, to getting shot and losing his legs again,,, only to turn around and march across the island in time to knife the parachute chick.

Even the best musician doesnt know how to play a phone pad especially one with with 5 digits across the top. Playing a song on the first try?

Cyclops is harpooned in the heart, yet he can swim all the way around outside to detonate the bomb? Why not roll over on his belly and pitch the nade right into the room??? why did he go outside? Can you swim 30-40 yards underwater with a harpoon in your heart?

and why didnt charley step outside the room and shut the door behind him?

When Hurley drives the bus through the camp site, he plows through the guy drives a long ways, yet Sawyer trotts right out of the trees to hide next to it. a bus going 30 MPH goes past you, and 10 seconds later it is only 10 paces away?

the the parachute chicks boat is only 18 miles off shoar,,, wouldnt a smoke message be alot easier than the whole sat phone thing?

I guess I shouldnt have watched it twice (my wife didnt watch it the first time, so I had to watch it again with her). After seeing it the first time, I noticed all the crap they screwed up....

I wish the whole thing just ended,,,, Im sick of the show, it should be over.....

sigh. i am disappointed in all of you.

so first and foremost, tv shows have to stretch some things to make their stories work. otherwise, reality gets in the way and makes things really boring. so yeah, some errors are made. but i mean, the more you watch braveheart or top gun, the more you realize how many countless flaws permeate their story telling as well. regardless, i will admit i have high standards for this show, and wish they would prepare every episode and make sure it was errorless. so that you can watch it over and over again, and not catch more mistakes the more times you watch. i would like them to improve on that.

next for the good stuff.

john locke. good for you kid. i dont understand your methods yet, but im hoping i will soon enough. so naomi got a hunting knife in her back from 40 feet away, i can live with that. she was lame anyways. im pretty sure shes part of the dharma initiative, and is trying to get the island back from the hostiles who took it over some 30 years before. hence why ben is so upset about naomi, and her satellite phone. PS joel, i think her boat is 80 miles out, not 18. if i remember correctly. i like that they brought walt back. granted hes 14 now, and not 10...but i think it was crucial to the story that it was walt that encouraged locke to get up and carry on.

im glad hurley did something extra useful. and completely destroying an other with the front end of a VW van is quite the accomplishment.

nice guy tom. im sorry sawyer killed you. i liked you. but you...were still on the wrong team.

charlie. thank god. i liked the guy, but he needed to go. sure he could have shut the door behind him or perhaps swam through the porthole lined with thick jagged acrylic shards....but he needed to die. if he didnt, no one got saved. if he didnt die then, it would have been another death, perhaps more unpleasant, later on. and desmond was tired of dealing with charlie deaths. every day. and while i loved charlie tormenting those two women, i was very disappointed that he gave so much away to ben. just opened up like a book. meh. oh well. he could have at least killed off bernard.

jin. bernard. sayid. i really thought they killed them off. mainly as a huge twist to the show. and really, while i adore sayid, having them killed would be realistic and even empowering to the legitamacy of the story. but nice guy tom was...well...too nice.

cyclops. yeah that was a bit of a stretch. not only did his brain melt, but he suffered a concussion a few days before when locke beat him to a pulp, and then received his healthy dose of harpoon to the heart. he can not be killed by conventional weaponry. so to really emphasize just how indestructable he is...he goes to incredible lengths to kill himself...and charlie...and make sure the station is screwed and wont function anymore. it was a little silly, but well, so is mikhail. what a nutty russian!

joel, what do you mean jin has the least experience? with a handgun? no. jin knows how to use one. he just never has. as far as i know. jin prefers the back of his hand. but, back when sayid and sun were making a camp fire as a trap for the others, he gave jin a gun and was about to show him how to use it...but he clearly already knew how. but [language filter] jin, why couldnt you hit that dynamite like everyone else!

ps kate and charlie....engaged in real life. what the hell?!

jack. whining. always whining. i personally loved the twist of the flash forward. it was brilliant, albeit disappointing if jack really is ruined and begging to go back to the island. i just hope next season isnt in the present, with the stuff that happened on the island as a flashback. well, correction, i guess i really dont care, as long as its done well. and as long as my dream series finale comes true. involving locke. a smoke monster. and lots of people dying.

alright there. a nice rant. god i love this show. color me embarrassed.