hey ben, heres a heaping spoonful of internal bleeding.

Ron Popeil

im not too sure what to think about the "magic box". im hoping it still has a bit of reality involved with the fantasy....

but i still wouldnt be surprised if the others were capable of kidnapping people, and bringing them to the island. which is what i hope happened, instead of...a conjuring. perhaps thats what ben meant when he said, bring me the man from tallahasee...

lockes girlfriend dumped him because he was so consumed with his father. remember how he kept going to his house and just sitting there? that sort of put a damper on her feelings for him. what happened to him and the weed farm? no arrest?!

what do you mean johns dad....is sawyer?

ideally though, what i wanted to see happen was this:

jacks yelling at kate to leave, to get out, that there are cameras. then the armed guards come in and seize her, and throw down a captured sayid. it appears theyve been had. but then, locke with his pistol kicks in the door and in the ensuing shock that follows hes able to eliminate three of the guards immediately. theres a brief and awkward struggle from the guards to gather and aim their rifles...but locke still has plenty of ammo left and with a few short movements of his arm....ends the rest of the guards. sayid, kate and jack are all free to do as they wish...which should have been a systematic execution of all the others that night. house to house. room to room.

but, maybe in the spin off series locke will really come to terms with the hunter hes supposed to be.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean johns dad....is sawyer?

The Swayer we know is actually named James. His mother was conned by a con man much like Locke's dad and the only reason why James took up the name Swayer was because that's what he thought the con man's name was. right?

not to do with last nights episode but its' weird that Claire and Jack are related

nyles, youre absolutely right. i started my fascination with this show watching seasons 1 and 2 straight through on dvd. and then picked up with season three on the television....and ugh it was lame. commercials? a week between episodes? i spoiled myself with the dvds.

ohhhh yenna...i get it. yes yes. that would be an interesting twist, its already bizarre that jack and claire are siblings.

I gave up on watching Lost at the end of the 2nd season, my wife still Tivos and watches it. I just watched the most recent episode, and I still can't handle it. Too many people acting in completely irrational ways with impossibly unlikely coincidences being the order of the day, the only reason in my eyes being to forward the plot. There is the implied promise of someday getting a *real* answer, but until then it seems to me that viewers just have to completely suspend disbelief.

It really is looking very X-Files. The first few seasons of X-Files felt like they were going somewhere... then, it just felt like the show was collapsing under it's own weight. There really was no unified backstory, and the viewers would never get a satisfactory answer to even the easiest story threads.

Maybe Lost will pull a rabbit out of it's hat and unify all the dangling threads, but I really doubt it is possible -- especially given the early pronouncement that there will be no 'supernatural' elements to the various mysteries of the show.

I'm glad you Lost fans (my wife included) are still enjoying the show, but I for one just don't get it. I'll stick with Heroes and Battlestar Galactica for now, and continue to loathe the Hoopleheads at HBO who cancelled Deadwood.

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

good.

theyre dead. and better still...they were buried alive. so fitting. they were useless anyways.

"who the hell is nikki?!"

precisely sawyer. precisely.

they sure did a good job of showing how they were involved since the beginning instead of just...expecting us to imagine them on the plane and them being off in the background for the last 84 days. well done lost. well done.

now just have an episode about the smoke monster, and ill be satisfied for a while.

I knew they were going to die. Unless... they wake up and dig themselves out of their graves and then become zombies.... Anyway. They had to die, that's why they were introduced in the first place but I wonder why if PABLO (clever play on words: pablo lies, paralyzed!!) knew about the bunker and the airplane, why didn't he tell anybody about it?!

I wonder if all the monster talk was a preview for next week...

For me to be appeased I think I need the Libby story to end. She gave the boat to Desmond. She was in the hospital with Hurley... whawhawhat!

so, they go back to the beach, and completely abandon houses, running water, showers and meticulously trimmed lawns. sort of confused by this. but i guess, if the others return, and they come with guns it might make for an awkward moment between the two groups.

locke. sort of upset at him right now. hes always been selfish, but id like to think hes going out there to help everyone else get off the island, and ending the others and allowing him to stay behind. a sacrifice the island demands.

finally. the smoke monster. and i had my suspicions that barrier we saw a few episodes back was to keep that thing out. but lets see more!

and yes, juliette. spy. shes already lied twice. of course shes a spy. shes still an other no matter how weepy eyed she got after she was told she could get off the island. she thinks shes better than the rest of the plane crash folks, at least thats how it appears.

juliette calmly, almost humbly finishes the knots of rope, connecting tarp to a crude bamboo tent frame she will call home. she smiles warmly at jack, then casts her eyes over the rest of the camp. hurley is joking with desmond, claire is cradling aaron with charlie looking over her shoulder, jin and sun are fishing along with some of the other survivors. she smiles again, almost pleased, turning her head back to her tent....when her eyes meet the cold stare of sayid. his chilling, merciless eyes do not break contact with hers. she tries to feign some warmth, but he is unreceptive. the uncomfortable stare lasts just mere seconds before sayid breaks her entire deceptive disguise with a single wink.

CUT SCENE

ROLL CREDITS

thats how it should have ended. with sayid not curling up into a little ball. so, juliette knows he tortured hundreds of people. but juliette should also know, shes going to find bamboo shoots under her pretty fingernails very soon. and papercuts under each fold of her fingers. sayid better have meant it when he threatened her for the truth. and jack better realize hes a terrible judge of character.

when it comes to women.

juliette calmly, almost humbly finishes the knots of rope, connecting tarp to a crude bamboo tent frame she will call home. she smiles warmly at jack, then casts her eyes over the rest of the camp. hurley is joking with desmond, claire is cradling aaron with charlie looking over her shoulder, jin and sun are fishing along with some of the other survivors. she smiles again, almost pleased, turning her head back to her tent....when her eyes meet the cold stare of sayid. his chilling, merciless eyes do not break contact with hers. she tries to feign some warmth, but he is unreceptive. the uncomfortable stare lasts just mere seconds before sayid breaks her entire deceptive disguise with a single wink.

CUT SCENE

ROLL CREDITS

thats how it should have ended. with sayid not curling up into a little ball. so, juliette knows he tortured hundreds of people. but juliette should also know, shes going to find bamboo shoots under her pretty fingernails very soon. and papercuts under each fold of her fingers. sayid better have meant it when he threatened her for the truth. and jack better realize hes a terrible judge of character.

when it comes to women.

If Sayid knew she was a spy then he would kill her despite Jack. Anyway, I'm glad we got to find out soon that she was a spy instead of speculating for an entire season. They made it seem like she wasn't a spy at first but then gave us the twist! Can't wait for next week!

I didnt know it was back on,,, I too got hooked on the DVDs, we watched this last year (06) but then it just all the sudden quit being on. I lost track and didnt realize it was back on. How many episodes am I behind now?

Buried alive? not sure who but sounds intreguing.(sp?)

Oooohhhhh eeemmmmM Geeeee (OMG) Joel. How could you. There was practically a countdown to when the new episodes started up again. You can still catch up! download them at abc.com. Remember, Wednesday's at 10pm! There are 5 episodes left of this season.

[language filter] I'm not caught up yet! puter tanked at home.

You threw your computer in your tank?! ;) j/k Good episode! The beginning part was shocking!

I forgot that Sun was pregnant! That's why Juliette is there? What's going on with Locke? What happened to Locke's father inside the "magic box"? Who the heck can cure cancer?

SPOILER ALERT below!!!!

Who the heck is the girl at the end? Was she Nadia? Did Nadia know Desmond? It seems like everyone knows everyone else somehow....

oh shes pregnant alright. although, i dont really care. but shes facing a seemingly inevitable miscarriage unless juliette somehow managed to figure out how to get those tricky fetuses to live in the last year of her employment there.

i love that kate is taking out her emotional tantrums on sawyer. she is a conflicted young lady.

if she, as with desmond and charlie, sawyer, sayid, and every single one of them would just be honest with each other, none of this drama would ever occur. but for some reason, they all keep secrets from each other, no matter how minute. these are very silly people.

desmond for example. all he had to say is, ok, look, youre going to get an arrow in your throat. coming up here a few more paces.

all kate would have to do is say, hey jack, look....i messed up. the things i do to sawyer are what im too insecure to do to you. i like you, there. its on the table. do with it what you want, now that you have your little girlfriend.

and sawyer, that lucky guy. the only guy to have had sex on the island. and three times now!

also, didnt jack get his arm tattoo in thailand? because, from what i could see, it wasnt written in thai. they were japanese or chinese characters.

locke is headed toward the center of the island! or wherever that box is sitting, with the others. he'll be back in a week. theoretically, unless ben has some plans to kill him out there. or maroon him.

nadia huh? she would be an interesting choice to send out to the island. but i dont think it is. i bet theyll eventually get some good stuff from that helicopter wreckage though.

its definetely picked up these last several episodes for this season. this show is still being written well. and for that i am grateful. disgusting to realize theres only 5 more episodes left for this season. ugh.