Sign in to follow this  
newfisher

FREE FREIGHT ONE DAY ONLY TO PDX AREA!!! FRAG PLUGS FROM THE TFT

I'm donating the freight from Roger aka MR.S's school to Oceans in a box on frag plugs that his students make. You get 3 things: 1 free freight, no driving, no hassels 2 you get to see Oceans in a box in person, It was a great place when Perry had it and I hear great things about the new owners. Who wouldn't want to go to a coral wholesale/retail shop and see whats new? 3 YOU get to be apart of a GREAT program helping kids and helping teachers. Who doesn't like kids? So, buy some frag plugs from Roger MR.S in the members section and tell him to stick then in the Newfisher box going up to Oceans in a box!

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?24960-need-help.-Anyone-going...

Anytime Mark, the snow has sucked for the last 3 weeks and my season pass doesn't look like its gonna get used this weekend. Road trip? I have a clear weekend if ya wanna find a warm spot to ride to. I'll check central Cali and see what the weathers doing. Mabey we can take Lowman on his new cruiser?

I'm donating the freight from Roger aka MR.S's school to Oceans in a box on frag plugs that his students make. You get 3 things: 1 free freight, no driving, no hassels 2 you get to see Oceans in a box in person, It was a great place when Perry had it and I hear great things about the new owners. Who wouldn't want to go to a coral wholesale/retail shop and see whats new? 3 YOU get to be apart of a GREAT program helping kids and helping teachers. Who doesn't like kids? So, buy some frag plugs from Roger MR.S in the members section and tell him to stick then in the Newfisher box going up to Oceans in a box!

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?24960-need-help.-Anyone-going...

NEED TO SHIP TODAY TO RECIEVE ITEMS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET YOUR FRAG PLUGS/ RUBBLE PLUGS FROM ROGER (MR.S) TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quit talking about motorcycle riding or I am going to edit this thread!!! (If I can't ride, too cold in the mornings) I certainly don't want to read about you guys going on a trip!! LOL

That sounds kind of wimpy to me. heh heh heh. I will have to check out your set up when I start riding. I am still concerned about ice. I just totaled my truck 3 weeks ago hitting ice and could not imagine it on my bike.

I don't ride in icey conditions or frost. The heated gear is just a jacket lining that you wear between your t-shirt and coat. Heated gloves plug into the jacket sleeves and make for a much more comfortable 20 degree minus windchill at 60 mph day.