FREE FREIGHT ONE DAY ONLY TO PDX AREA!!! FRAG PLUGS FROM THE TFT

newfisher

I'm donating the freight from Roger aka MR.S's school to Oceans in a box on frag plugs that his students make. You get 3 things: 1 free freight, no driving, no hassels 2 you get to see Oceans in a box in person, It was a great place when Perry had it and I hear great things about the new owners. Who wouldn't want to go to a coral wholesale/retail shop and see whats new? 3 YOU get to be apart of a GREAT program helping kids and helping teachers. Who doesn't like kids? So, buy some frag plugs from Roger MR.S in the members section and tell him to stick then in the Newfisher box going up to Oceans in a box!

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?24960-need-help.-Anyone-going...

Anytime Mark, the snow has sucked for the last 3 weeks and my season pass doesn't look like its gonna get used this weekend. Road trip? I have a clear weekend if ya wanna find a warm spot to ride to. I'll check central Cali and see what the weathers doing. Mabey we can take Lowman on his new cruiser?

I'm donating the freight from Roger aka MR.S's school to Oceans in a box on frag plugs that his students make. You get 3 things: 1 free freight, no driving, no hassels 2 you get to see Oceans in a box in person, It was a great place when Perry had it and I hear great things about the new owners. Who wouldn't want to go to a coral wholesale/retail shop and see whats new? 3 YOU get to be apart of a GREAT program helping kids and helping teachers. Who doesn't like kids? So, buy some frag plugs from Roger MR.S in the members section and tell him to stick then in the Newfisher box going up to Oceans in a box!

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?24960-need-help.-Anyone-going...

NEED TO SHIP TODAY TO RECIEVE ITEMS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET YOUR FRAG PLUGS/ RUBBLE PLUGS FROM ROGER (MR.S) TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!