Feb Davy Jones Group buy! Rainbow Acan!

It's Group Buy Time again!(clap)(clap)(party)(cheer)

Up for Grabs is a beautiful Rainbow Acan!(drooler)It's around 40 polyps

There will be 10 spots and only 30 dollars a spot! That works out to less than 10 dollars a polyp for this lovely colony! who wants in?

IMG958283.jpg

The List!

1.Emerald525/Tanktop74

2.JGF

3.Reefit

4.Coralcrazy

5.Lowman

6.Noobtosalt

7.Smann

I don't see why not Robert! I knew you when you were a lowly little hobbiest!(laugh)

Cool, and i still am a lowly little hobbiest, i just own a LFS, LOL. plus i still like to support the local businesses. The cool thing about this hobby is that you don't see the same things at every store, theres so much variety of everything.

Group buy on hold

Group buy on hold now sorry folks due to a complaint to the wholesalerDOH! the coral is no longer available for sale.(sad)

All of you sponsors out there please know that we were planning on doing these type of group buys with all of you and that part of the money from sales would be going to our wonderful TFT project. I hope we can all work together in a great promotion that benefits the hobbiests, the sponsors and TFT.

I will let everyone know when we have another colony available. Sorry everyone I'm just as disappointed.I'm closing the thread now.