new

talkalot82

I don't see them anymore either, its weird but for some reason now that I don't know where everyone is from, I miss it, but before it didnt seem to matter all that much, I guess its one of those things where you miss it only when its gone.....I wonder what happened?

Wait a sec, thats weird, after I posted this I noticed under my avatar it shows my address, but I can't see anyone elses.....Weird?

ScreenShot.jpg

I believe it has to do with the amount of spam/new members we were getting bombarded with. They had to makes some changes to how you sign up and one was removing the location. I know they are still working on this and will give an update, hopefully the location will be back soon.

Speaking of upgrades has anyone noticed they make more double posts now?

Yeah there's been a lot of that lately. I think it’s probably coming from a slow server or something. I know a site I went to last year that was running vBulliten would do the same thing and when a person went to post it would take forever to load the page so they would use the back button on the browser and try re-submitting the post. the problem was that even though the page didn’t fully load the first time the forum already registered the post so when the user used the back button and re-submitted it ended up causing a second post to appear. I can almost guarantee that’s what’s happening here.

Anyways if you see double posts and it annoys you send a PM to me or another mod and we will delete them. I have been deleting all that I run into but I don’t read every thread.