Noob zoas Grow out contest

No worries, these things happen. To be perfectly honest, I would be willing to pitch in for a new colony. I think we all are very aware that corals can be unpredictable and things die for (seemingly) no reason, and it's a risk we all took. I have no ill will toward this grow out, because you are keeping everyone up to date on what's happening (unlike the other GOC that prompted you to start this one LOL).

Thanks so much for doing all of this!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries, these things happen. To be perfectly honest, I would be willing to pitch in for a new colony. I think we all are very aware that corals can be unpredictable and things die for (seemingly) no reason, and it's a risk we all took. I have no ill will toward this grow out, because you are keeping everyone up to date on what's happening (unlike the other GOC that prompted you to start this one LOL).

Thanks so much for doing all of this!

+1 on not being mad and understanding.

+1 to a re-buy, I am sure that we could find another decent colony for a decent price. C'mon sponsors, its time to support the habbits of those that support you (not that you don't hook us all up on a regular basis)

If you need some extra fundage for another colony, I would be more than happy to contribute.

+1 to a re-buy, I am sure that we could find another decent colony for a decent price. C'mon sponsors, its time to support the habbits of those that support you (not that you don't hook us all up on a regular basis)

If you need some extra fundage for another colony, I would be more than happy to contribute.

+1 I'll be willing to pitch in ad well

Alright I'm going to bring back what I have left of the colony to the shop and give it a few days to see if it might have been something with my tank. If they seem to do well I've got the ok from Robert to frag them at their shop and allow them to heal there. I will know more early next week as to what the plan is. I really appreciate everyone's comments about chipping in more. I really feel awful about loosing the first round of frags and I will do what I can to make it up to the group.

Thanks again for understanding that reefin' ain't easy...(laugh)

Alright so we will be getting a new colony and I think 3 polyps per frag plug will work better this time around I hope. I also updated the first page to show the pictures of the prizes that Jody from TECO is sending up this coming week!! Thanks again to all of you for being patient on getting this going.

And a big thanks to Robert. He is going to frag them for us at the shop so it will be less stressful this time around. I will post a new update when I get more information on it.