Noob zoas Grow out contest

That will never happen...(laugh)

Alright so we have 20 people in on this now. I'm going to go ahead and start a PM with my paypal info so we can get this going. If you want to get in on this still you can I will keep it open to 25 spots total. I'm still pretty sure that David/Amanda will be in on this so that takes up two spots, I just haven't heard back from them yet.

Sorry, I was out of town and trying to check the forums from my cheezy phone, didn't work that well. We are in, let me know where to send paypal...Thanks!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done!

Sorry' date=' I was out of town and trying to check the forums from my cheezy phone, didn't work that well. We are in, let me know where to send paypal...Thanks![/quote']

I tried to send the Pm to mytshall and Mr. S but evidentally they are so cool that their boxes are full....(laugh)

CLEAR YOUR MAIL BOX SO I CAN SEND YOU A PM!!!

Alright I have payment from quite a few of you already. I just got back from picking up the colony and will have some pictures I hope tomorrow morning of it. I want it to acclimate to my tank first and hopefully by Thursday I will frag them all up.

Side note: Jody Rocks!! He has added a TECO Joker Favia and an unknown chalice to the prize package!!

We still have a few that need to pay. I have spoken with a few of you already about this but the fragging begins on Thursday. It's still not too late to join so as long as you are a paying member shoot me a PM and I will get you my paypal info and get you on board. We've already got a few sweet prizes that are listed on the first page and I am still working with a few other sponsors to see what we can come up with.