Noob zoas Grow out contest

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to bring up old news but didn't her tank make it...lol

I wouldn't mind joining either' date=' Count me in...(clap) Depending on the price and what kind, we might snag 2 spots, one for me and one for Amanda, a competition within a competition(plotting)[/quote']

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Not to bring up old news but didn't her tank make it...lol

It was my tank that busted, I took her 40b and she moved all her stuff to a 33 long, we each still have our own tank.....:D....the dueling 40b is over, she won...THERE I SAID IT...My 40b was pretty much over before it started...(sad)....ON to the next competition!!! (laugh)

For all of the non members I apologize but this will be a members only grow out. If you sign up for membership your still in. I didn't see that I posted that so sorry this is coming late news. Looks like we have a pretty good list of people so far so I will get with robert and cos on a colony and prizes so we can get this going.

For all of the non members I apologize but this will be a members only grow out. If you sign up for membership your still in. I didn't see that I posted that so sorry this is coming late news. Looks like we have a pretty good list of people so far so I will get with robert and cos on a colony and prizes so we can get this going.

Do you know What type of zoo is it?

Well I am now i member i just signed up!!

Well I am now i member i just signed up!!

Alright I posted everyone that is interested on the main page. I don't see an issue with doing up to 20 spots, but I will need to talk it over with Robert and Cos and see what type of colony we can get going with that many interested. We currently have about 18 spots taken based on feedback from you all so I say that between the three non-members the first two that decide to pay for membership gets in. Or if other members decide to jump in before them we might be able to go 25. The good news about this is that the more people we have the better prizes are involved in this as well.....................

Keep it coming!

PS: It won't be lunars......They haven't grown that fast.......LOL

$o they have been growing for you though?

Yeah I've got a couple of nubs on them now.

Ok back to the growout. I will be heading down in the next couple of days to see what we can come up with colony wise as well as prizes. It looks as though we have a good amount of people but here is a bump for tonight so the non-members can see this and decide if they want to join the cool kids club...LOL

yay i made the list.

That was the only way I figured we'd get a good deal.LOL

Alright everyone were up to 20 spots. I will be at OIAB tomorrow so I will try and get some pictures of the colonys that we have a choice of. I will see if Robert can take the pictures so you all know what it is too.

OH yeah just in case others are interested in this I will take reserves, since not everyone that is on the list said they were going to be in for sure.