Noob zoas Grow out contest

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well just got back from OIAB and the frags look great. I don't see any issue to have you go down and start grabbing the frags starting tomorrow. Please ensure that you are letting Robert know who you are in the growout so that he can check you off the list as getting them. You will also again need to post up a small little write up of your system as well as a picture once your frag has been picked up.

Thanks again for being patient and a Huge Thank you goes out to all the Sponsors that have helped make this possible!

Jesse, you want a few different shots of the frag so you can see all the babies that will be hiding from a single picture-not that anyone here would hide polyps to get a jump on the group.

Well actually, I am sure that at least one person would do that-(nono)

I might suggest at least 2 pics front and back or better yet 3 pics (laugh)

Jesse, you want a few different shots of the frag so you can see all the babies that will be hiding from a single picture-not that anyone here would hide polyps to get a jump on the group.

Well actually, I am sure that at least one person would do that-(nono)

I might suggest at least 2 pics front and back or better yet 3 pics (laugh)

Sounds like a great idea. Since not all the frag plugs have the same amount of polyps that could become an issue down the road for sure.

I will post here for now if a new thread is made I will repost there.

I have 4 39 watt t5 bulbs two 18k and two acentic over a 50 gallon tank. With two Koralia 750 gph and one Koralia 425. I have the Hang On Refugium with Protein Skimmer 14" from aquatraders it has the 250 gph powerhead running it.

DSC02191.jpg

DSC02190.jpg

DSC02189.jpg

edit: my frag has 7 polyps on it

Based on everyone getting their frag picked up by this weekend this will start next monday and run for three months. I will start a new thread tonight.

i picked up mine.. is there going to be a special thread for progress and tank perameters? whens the start date..

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk