Noob zoas Grow out contest

Alright since the last person to try and get things going didn't come through I figured I would try to get a new zoa grow out going. I have not bought a colony yet but wanted to see who all would be interested first. I'm thinking that it shouldn't be more than 15 per person for a buy in and no more than twenty people. This buy in would cover the cost of the colony as well as prizes and frag plugs. Price may vary once we get closer but again I'm thinking around 15 should get you a spot. Post on here if your interested and I will get more info in the next few days to get the ball rolling. This will last for three months once started.

Noobtosalt

mwheeler

pantherguy30

Emerald525

Lowman

Hozer21

bace

CoralCrazy

Mohaynow

sharoleb

Xrayguy

Reefit

Reefnjunkie

Wegotis

Topher

gawf4fun

mytshall

rgrcrain

Mr S

Smann

Prize list

OIAB Lord Acan Colony yes it says the whole colony!!!

2011-02-12122940.jpg[/img]

Maxi-mini Carpet From The Premium Aquarium thanks to Garrett!! Pictures to come.

Thanks to Jody at TECO for the pictures and prizes.

TECO Joker Favia

coralpics2-23-11028.jpg

TECO Boogyman Chalice (frag of this not the whole colony, picture was just way better than mine)

coralpics2-23-11036.jpg

BRS 2 gallon two part kit, which has enough two part chemicals to mix up a gallon of calcium and alkalinity each and a 20 oz bottle of magnesium. Thanks Jon!!!!

2-part-kit_4.jpg

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already working on that with oiab. Sorry didn't know you had something in the works.

I would be interested too Jesse. I would also contact Michael Jesse about potential prizes from sponsors. I was thinking of also trying to get one going in possibly March but more power to you!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk