Sign in to follow this  
Mr S

Going to Portland on Saturday

Like the title says I am going to Portland on Saturday so if anyone has stuff they want to donate let me know. Thanks in advance!(rock2)

I've got a lot of mushrooms on a rock. Would you feel comfortable enough in coming over and peeling off all the shrooms on this rock? It's the rock with the Gorgonian on it, clam, etc. I'm just realizing I don't like mushrooms and they are free to you, if you would just come harvest them.

shrooms.jpg

Mr S. Where you at? I got some green zoos, yellow polyps, mushrooms and kenya tree i could donate if you want to make a trip to Cottage Grove.

South people you guys are killing me. I will be going to my Moms next weekend so if it is not a big deal maybe Jon, Miles or Franklin could hold the donations and I could pick them up next Sunday, the 6th and pick them up? Let me know. I know, I am always the last one to be invited to the party!

Napzard, peel that clam off!!! Or just use a razor blade to scrape the shrooms off as best as you can and bag em up!!! I don't think it is possible to hurt mushrooms. (we in the trade would call that fragging!!!)