WoW Cataclysm!!!

jgf86123

So who's played the expac? Specifically, who's played the expac on a PVP server? It might be a while, but once we get a house, we're going to start playing again an I'd love to find some active players here in the area who play Horde side on a PVP server.

LMK your thoughts, experiences, an raid tips LOL I'm the raider, Jess is the PVP'er so it should be fun lol.

I play horde on Emerald Dream, a PVP server. I don't have cataclysm yet and am not a very hardcore player but I really enjoy the game got a hunter to 80 and am working on a warlock right now. I will probably get cataclysm once I get the lock to 80, no real hurry tho.

• 2 months later...

I played until recently on Moonrunner - Alliance (85 druid/pally/warrior/hunter). Our guild raided through Icecrown in wrath, but when Cata hit, myself and a few others just sort of burned out. While Cata is a great expansion, and they've really done a lot with the 1-60 experience, the endgame feels pretty much the same as it did in Wrath. Lots of rep grinds, then raiding grinds, rinse repeat.

I've been tempted to look at Rift, but I think I may hold off till Diablo II or Star Wars Old Republic launches.