TFT STARBURST CAP AUCTION

reefboy

The winner needs to contact me as I will be shipping this with Dougs prize and need to see if they can pick it up from him.

It looks like Bob (Lowman) won this, if I am reading right. He and I talk all the time so I am sure it wouldn't be a problem.

Doug

It looks like Bob (Lowman) won this, if I am reading right. He and I talk all the time so I am sure it wouldn't be a problem.

Doug

Hey Doug, I talked to Jody earlier and he said he was shipping my item with the TFT and your prize. I offered to grab Bob's since he lives about 20 blocks from me and he and I have traded/worked together many times, not as many as you I know but since I was so close I thought I would offer it up.

I'll send him a text to see what he wants to do but thought I would throw out the offer.

I got your address so if you can just float them, I will show up shortly after they delivery(Jody's sending me the tracking info as well), I am close to ya.

Fedex is there by 10:30 at the latest 99% of the time (laugh)

Brad

• 3 weeks later...
so im assuming it showed up well and money was donated to TFT if I'm to do this again would be nice to get a little feedback on these things to make sure all went well.

Yup it came in with the stuff you sent me. I still have it in my tank as Bob's tank is not ready for it yet. Looks fine