Sign in to follow this  
Algae

Eugene Tank Tour?

Tomorrow I can go and get the supplies we'd need to build an acrylic sump. Can we all pool ideas together for it? Is it something you all would wan to help with?

Can I get a list of what i would need?

Do you have the Pieces of acrylic pre-cut?

Anyone showing up saturday have a table saw and a garage we can use?

I have a table saw and garage we can use :D

I've got a fresh 10" acrylic blade if needed? If this is a corner tank we will need to do some bevel cuts if a square tank won't fit.

So the tour consists of Miles and Jon's house?

I think doing more than two houses gives short shrift to the tanks IMHO.

It is too bad Clay has to work. His tank has really come into it's own. It has been flourishing like nobody's business!

So, if i'm counting correctly....Impur,Algae,Kmiller,Eugenereef and myself? All 4 of you have been to my place in the last 30 days so I say skip mine and spend the time building the sump at Miles place.

Batchelor, Lowman , Mr.S and Bigjohnwoody.....are you guys comming? If so then back on at my place for a tank stop, if not, I'm not cleaning the house tonight :)

PM sent to: Batchelor, Lowman, H2oDVL, Bigjohnwoody

Sorry guys that I did not make it. I can drive back through Eugene on Sunday if anybody needs anything delivered to Salem or my TFT tanks!!!!

Well then let me know what time you are scootin through and we can bag some stuff up for ya. Later works better for me. Mabey a few here can keep you occupied for awhile? You have to check out clays system!