Sign in to follow this  
R-3

NCAA Final Four Tourney

Wow has anyone watched any of the mens tourney games this year. Absoultely amazing games except for one or two blowouts by top seeds. This just goes to show why college basketball is far more appealing to a "real basketball fan." Not a Kobe, A.I. or Lebron fan. Watching the game how it is supposed to be played. Team play. If anyone watched the Gonzaga game it just goes to show even when Morrison, the leading scorer in D1 has a off night his TEAM steps up and wins. You dont see the Lakers winning without Kobe scoring 50! ANyway enough for now. Hopefully I didnt open too many cans of worms. LAter Ryan

Yah i'm in 6th place in my pool out of 50 ppl :D And i'm the only one that picked the Zags to win it all, out of all 50. Everyone picked duke or Uconn. GO ZAGS!!!

Definately go Zags. Did you see the game Saturday against Indiana where Morrison didnt even do anything and they still scored 90, gave up 80 though. That was my only fear with putting the Zags in the final 4 is that his supporting cast wasnt gonna show up. They seemed to against Indiana. Later Ryan

I just got to see the highlights unfortunately. I did see that Morrison didn't score much, but then after Indiana fouled him hard, BOOM he scores like 8 points in a minute. That guy is a monster. I hope he puts 40 on UCLA.

Well i would sure like to see they persons bracket that had these 4 teams in the final 4. I bet if they played it again from the start there would be 4 different teams in it!!! Just crazy.

Well i would sure like to see they persons bracket that had these 4 teams in the final 4. I bet if they played it again from the start there would be 4 different teams in it!!! Just crazy.

I am sure there would be 4 new teams.