January 2011 Meeting Pictures

Emerald525

Thanks everyone for showing up and thanks Rick for the informative presentation! For those of you who missed the meeting it was very useful information and he is going to post it on the site!(rock2)(rock2) Congrats to all the raffle winners. Coralcrazy is forever banned from any more raffles!(laugh)(laugh)

Heres a few pictures!

IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

rofl I like the new signature h20dvl!(clap) Nice to see some new faces at the meeting!Wow great pictures of my tank! Thanks!

(clap) As well as the familiar ones! Hard to get you guys to hold still for a picture though!(laugh)

Thanks to the sponsors for the 25 dollar gift certificates:

1. Upscales

2. Coral reef pet center

3. Westside

Thanks Woody at Seahorse for the nice frags, frogspawn, big Hollywood stunner chalice . We won a sweet favia!(rock2)(clap)

Thanks Rick for the professional photography class! Powerpoint and all! Impressive! Beth already took a better picture today!(clap)(clap)

Aww ur really temping me a wish my dad would not talk me out of it I could email my mom in a week and see if she will send me more money(rock2) she just sent me a iPad and 150 pay pal so I gotta give it some time lol but I might be able to get it for 120 if you wait but not 100% sure yet

Thanks for hosting, food was good :)

You guys have a really nice house and I am very jealous of your tanks. I like the new tank, Very clean looking!

Thanks to the sponsors and members for the donations!

Rick thanks for all the help!

Few shots from the tanks

Your all welcome. I enjoyed doing it.

Pictures are looking good.

Are some of those taken with the diopter?