Sign in to follow this  
tanktop74

Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy anyone??

Beth

Does it put a black mark against you if we do not buy anything? I logged on & they are sold out of everything but GFO that I was going to order. I hate to pay shipping for just that.

Mike

No Mike because I always get signed up even on this one and never order. Just sounds like there were a lot of people doing group buys this time.

Thanks for setting this up tanktop!

Every dang item I wanted to buy they were out of!! I was going to drop some serious money on this but ended up getting 1" bulk heads because thats the only item I wanted that they had in stock. And I didnt even get a price break on those! lol

Sorry about that J.R. sometimes if you wait things will go back in stock. Apparently there was also some difficulty with the severe weather that has been going on.

Thanks for setting this up tanktop!

Every dang item I wanted to buy they were out of!! I was going to drop some serious money on this but ended up getting 1" bulk heads because thats the only item I wanted that they had in stock. And I didnt even get a price break on those! lol

Ya they have a lot of stuff out of stock right now because of the blizzard conditions, they are having a hard time getting stuff in to them!

I too did not get a few things I needed! Oh well, looks like we should do another one of these at the end of the month or early March!

Ya they have a lot of stuff out of stock right now because of the blizzard conditions, they are having a hard time getting stuff in to them!

I too did not get a few things I needed! Oh well, looks like we should do another one of these at the end of the month or early March!

Did I get my stuff? (whistle)

Last time I got the shaft on frag plugs-(flame)

I'm in for the next one unless a LFS starts to carry what I need

Did I get my stuff? (whistle)

Last time I got the shaft on frag plugs-(flame)

I'm in for the next one unless a LFS starts to carry what I need

Yes You got everything you wanted! I ordered last night!