Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy anyone??

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for setting this up tanktop!

Every dang item I wanted to buy they were out of!! I was going to drop some serious money on this but ended up getting 1" bulk heads because thats the only item I wanted that they had in stock. And I didnt even get a price break on those! lol

Thanks for setting this up tanktop!

Every dang item I wanted to buy they were out of!! I was going to drop some serious money on this but ended up getting 1" bulk heads because thats the only item I wanted that they had in stock. And I didnt even get a price break on those! lol

Ya they have a lot of stuff out of stock right now because of the blizzard conditions, they are having a hard time getting stuff in to them!

I too did not get a few things I needed! Oh well, looks like we should do another one of these at the end of the month or early March!

Ya they have a lot of stuff out of stock right now because of the blizzard conditions, they are having a hard time getting stuff in to them!

I too did not get a few things I needed! Oh well, looks like we should do another one of these at the end of the month or early March!

Did I get my stuff? (whistle)

Last time I got the shaft on frag plugs-(flame)

I'm in for the next one unless a LFS starts to carry what I need

• 2 weeks later...