Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy anyone??

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would be interested in having a sooner group buy?? We only need 10 to start one? If I do 2, one starting Jan 25th and one starting Feb 1st TFT would get $40 worth of stuff!

Lets see what the interest is... I could easily break this group up if there was enough interest in a group buy starting a week earlier..... So what ya all think?

This is just a suggestion but maybe you could just submit the same list for both weeks. Nobody is obligated to buy anything during these group buys and then people can have a choice to order or to wait for the next one. Maybe there is a problem submitting the same list so close together? I'm good for either week, whatever works best.

I have updated the list again.

I will contact BRS and make sure its ok to send the list 2 weeks in a row.

If it is not ok, I will needs some more people to step up for the Jan 25th start date, otherwise it will just be one group buy on Feb 1st.

Beth

Just an update. I couldn't not get a answer if it was ok to submit this list twice, and I did not get enough people interested in starting the buy tomorrow. So we will stick with the original plan of the buy starting next Tuesday Feb 1!

Keep sending me your BRS logins and last names! I think this is the biggest buy we have ever done with them!

Way to go everyone!

Beth

OK everyone, I will be sending in the list this afternoon/early evening for our group buy that will start on Tuesday Feb 1st.

Still time to get in on this one! I do still have a coupl PM's in my box of people that I have to add to the list, which I will do when I get off work this afternoon.

Send me you BRS login and last name and I will get you added to the list!

Beth

If anybody plans on doing a large order or want to combine orders let me know, purchases over 175.00 are free shipping and we have plenty of peeps to qualify for the group buy.

I think I am looking at only 50.00-75.00 in product

LMK

LMk if you don't find someone... I am putting in a big order and you can tag along with my order if you need.