Free Montipora Digitata, Xenia, Halimeda and others

ocboat

It's time to clean up my tank so I will have a variety of broken pieces of Montipora digitata in orange and green available. I have all the Red Sea/pom pom Xenia that you could ever want along with some Halimeda Algae. I also have some pieces of purple Montipora capricornus. Come get this before Sunday as it will all be tossed at that time. I'm just outside of Oregon City between Beavercreek and Redland.

• Like 1

Come get this before Sunday as it will all be tossed at that time.

TOSSED!!! OUCH! you should take it to the LFS and try and get some credit at least, OR maybe the TFT would want them? I won't be down to the portland area till Sunday, I hate to hear that perfectly good corals would get tossed in the trash, Hopefully enough people respond to your post that all of it will go, and you won't have to "Toss" anything.

I would be interested in some of everything, but like I said, I won't be down to portland till sunday for the meeting....

COME ON PEOPLE, Take him up on the offer, ITS FREE!!! can't beat that!!

I would be happy to hold some of it if I was assured that it would be picked up at a reasonable time. It's just that I have had so many people not show up when I have given away things in the past that I thought I would try a "deadline" this time. I would gladly give anything to TFT that they would want.

I'd take some of everything, ( both digi's, cap, and a bunch of pom-pom), except the Hali.- (although you might see if Garrett is interested in it).

And I might be in OC tomorrow afternoon/evening.

PM me your addy and phone # and what time works for you. And I can let you know tonight if we can meet up.

Michael and Trautman - PM sent.

I have had a lot of people asking if I was going to the meeting but unfortunately I am not able to make it. Maybe there is someone who is willing to come over and pick up a bunch of this stuff for people going to the meeting? If there is a volunteer, just PM me and we can work out the details.

David

Michael' date=' if you're going to be at the meeting Sunday, could you grab me some Halimeda if oc isn't going to the meeting?[/quote']

Mick I have plans to meet up with ocboat on Sunday before the meeting. So I should have some Hali. for ya.

And if David has any left overs I'll bring those too!