Fantastic Frags Group Buy/ (optional) Grow Out

Yes (tangov559) there are discounts, plus free shipping if our order is over $300. After Monday 17th at 5:00pm all the orders will be filled, any frags that need to be cut from colonies will be made and after they heal (about 2 weeks) everything will be sent. This may sound like an inconvience to some but remember we have access to frags that aren't available through the website. Fresh cut frags need time to heal and regain thier health in order to be shipped to insure you get a healthy coral. Also I was just informed that there is only going to be 3 halloween milli frags available, its first come first serve.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright everybody I just sent in my order (7 frags) and I know at least 2 others have for sure with at least two more about to soon that I know of so get you lists PM'd to FF. There is 2 1/2 hours left to get your lists in for the group buy/deal. Everyone I have talked to today that has ordered from FF in the past had good things to say so this should be AWSOME.

Yes thats how its supposed to work he'll be in touch, he was out of town yesterday, he will probably be getting ahold of us tonight sometime if not tonight for sure tomorrow so just hang in there guys/gals. The invoices will be coming soon he told me last night that he was going to send them after he got all the orders so don't worry.

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the confusion, I was traveling over the weekend and did not have the best internet connection. I have arrived back at the office and have gotten all of the invoices out to those that sent me their lists/paypal info. If you haven't gotten me that stuff just shoot me an email and I will get the invoice out ASAP.

Thanks and sorry for the delay.

OK thanks to everybody who ordered as part of the FF group buy. Aparently though there are a couple people who have yet to complete thier order in one way or another. PLEASE, if you haven't completed your order buy choosing specific pieces, PMing the list to FF, and then getting your invoice on paypal and paying then do it asap. By delaying your order you will end up delaying the entire order because your frags cannot be cut until payment has been recieved. Which in turn delays everyone elses shipments until yours are healed. Thanks everyone Harold

Is there anybody from the eastside that plans on picking up their frags on Thursday? I'm in Oregon City and I'm not sure if I will be able to make it out to Hillsboro but I could meet someone further east if they could pick up my frags. Let me know. Thanks.