Fantastic Frags Group Buy/ (optional) Grow Out

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALLRIGHTY.............well, tomorrow is the day. Can't Wait!!!! I just got the FedEx tracking info. The order has infact been shipped, and is ESTIMATED to arrive at my place "by 10:30am". If you ordered and need an address or phone# directions ect. just PM me. See you all tomorrow. (or Friday for some)

A few people have asked if anybody picking up frags will be headed thier way, since a few people that ordered live outside the portland/surrounding area. Unfortunetly, I don't know where each person who ordered lives/or will be coming from. So If you want to try to arrange for someone else to pick up your frags and meet you, you should probably post what your trying to do on here so everyone will (hopefully) see it. If you do want someone besides yourself to pick up YOUR frags all I ask is that YOU PM me and tell me exactly (a) what you ordered and (b) to whom it should be given. Thanks Harold

Hi all.

The big box of frags went out just about 30min ago. It was huge! Thanks so much for the order, I really appreciate it and hope everyone likes their stuff. Some of the acros will lose some color from shipping stress etc, but dont worry, they will color back up quickly. All the bags are labeled with the purchasers name and the coral name on the bag. Sometimes the ink gets a little smeared, but I have had good luck with this in the past. I sent the package priority to Harold, it does require a signature and will be there before 1030 am. Enjoy!

Well im going to get mine Friday most likely so if any southerners got in on the order let me know and ill bring them down or if someone from the buy is planning on going to garretts this weekend from portland that could bring mine down that would be awesome too.