Fantastic Frags Group Buy/ (optional) Grow Out

So with the forum not cooperating this is the new post for the FF Buy. This will just be a regular group buy with the option for participants to trade/grow out amongst themselves. So below are the "names" of people that have PM'd me with interest. If you still are interested lets get this show on the road. I'm ready, and i'm pretty sure Emerald525 is also.

ocboat

Emerald525

Smann

Grassi

Stylaster-but not sure if you would still want in. Sorry about what happened.

madmike

Kshack

If I forgot anyone i'm sorry anyone interested is welcome.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK since the last thread is who knows where this is a list of the few frags UNAVAILABLE: blue tip tenius, deepwater A., suharsoni, No 1 tricolor, Blue & pink milli, Jokers revenge, Carls candlelight, Lupe lokani, ORA chips and ORA MI green fuzzy. And i'm told the Darth Maul porites. Anything else (under the SPS at least) WILL be available for this group buy. The faster we get our lists together the better. Make'em out and post'em here or PM me and i'll post'em for ya. I'm ready whenever you all are!

OK well as far as the priceing on things without prices listed.... No I haven't asked about that, I kinda just assumed that they all seemed to be between 25 and 35 with most being 30 and as far as an estimate that would work, but I'll contact him asap and get the specifics.(sorry 1st time at the wheel) I assumed that everything would be shipped to one location to a) cut down on any extra costs that might be incurred from excessive packaging b) I thought that was how most group buys went. If this causes a particular problem for anyone i'm sure we can figure out a way to get things to the person that bought them. I will make sure everyone gets thier stuff. (that doesn't mean 100% delivery for all) I posted a list above of the UNAVAILABLE pieces from the SPS section of FF website I was told that anything else is game for this buy. As far as free shipping, ? I was told that we would be given a discount for a Group Buy and weather its applied to the shipping or cost of pieces I guess will depend on weather things are going to need to all be packaged individualy and shipped to each person or all to one location. I'm going to contact FF now and iron out the specific details and will post again soon. Thanks Harold

This is the prices that they gave me after I pm'd them for prices

FFF Laker Montipora - 25$ large frag

Pink Lemonade - 30$ large frag

ATL halloween millepora - 20$ small frag

ORA Hawkins Echinata - 30$ large frag

ORA Plum Crazy - 20$ small frag

Strawberry Shortcake - 35$ large frag

($160)

I kinda figured that they would all be shipped to one location and then distributed from there and if they were concerned about pricing then they can do what I did and send them a pm with your list and he'll shoot you back prices, if after the order I could get mine down to salem that would be awesome but if not then ill figure it out.

Thanks

Jon

OK I talked to Fantastic Frags and each person will need to PM thier list to him and he will give you any prices you might need. You will be able to work out payment arangements at that time. Remember The deadline is Monday 17th at 5:00pm. This will be AWSOME I Can't Wait!!!!!!! After you've made your order post a message here so we all know that those who have planned on ordering have infact done so.

They will be shipped to me, i'm in Hillsboro if there happens to be anyone without a way to pick up there order I will help'em out.Please just make arrangements with me before hand don't wait till the day they arrive, unless it's an Emergency of some kind.