Please Post Forum Upgrade Bugs Here

Chief

I just noticed something. If I log out and visit the forum then it has a "Today's Posts" link in the menu. This is currently bringing up 3 pages of posts for today so far. (Apparently all of todays posts) Once I log in this changes to "New Posts" and only shows about a page worth from today.

BTW, the main site page looks right now with both Firefox and IE.

In IE the user bar at the top is clipping off part of the PNWMAS banner. In Firefox the bar only covers a portion on the right but in IE it extends all of the way across the screen.

Also is it possible to get a Today's Posts link added once we are logged in? It shows up before logging in but disappears afterwards and changes to New Posts. (The old forum had one) I think I have new posts figured out now. Apparently posts disappear from the list once they are viewed. I would prefer to still see the posts listed. (You can still tell they have been read already) It's kind of disconcerting to go back a few minutes later to review a post you just read a few minutes earlier and have to try to figure out which sub forum it was posted in since it's not in the list anymore.

Peoples' locations are no longer showing up by their avatar...this just started today.

Ah, nice catch. I need to go dig through the forum to find one of my replies (not certain which sub forum it was in because it isn't showing up in new posts now) and change it. I thought he just didn't have it in his profile but it may just not be showing up here.

Thanks Mark and Jay!

I went to see old posts from a member that had 40 or so and it only showed 7. Went to see my own and it showed only 30 that I could look at. This happens when I left click a member's name in a post and click "View Forum Posts"or if I go to the "View Profile", Click "Statistics" click "View All Posts".

I find it really handy to search FAR back (like up to a year) and see what was said by a certain member about a subject or to go back 1 year o n my own and say, "I can't believe I said that".

I dont know if it has been mentioned' date=' but I would love a "home" button, that way I could see the post I just made.[/quote']

Scroll up the page, Jackaninny fixed that for us....

The PNWMAS logo at the top of the screen will now take you back to the site home page INSTEAD of the main forums screen. I believe this restores the pre-upgrade functionality to that particular item. Enjoy.

Originally Posted by reef165

I dont know if it has been mentioned, but I would love a "home" button, that way I could see the post I just made.

Originally Posted by jackaninny

The PNWMAS logo at the top of the screen will now take you back to the site home page INSTEAD of the main forums screen. I believe this restores the pre-upgrade functionality to that particular item. Enjoy.

This is posted two above yours John

Originally Posted by reef165

I dont know if it has been mentioned, but I would love a "home" button, that way I could see the post I just made.

Originally Posted by jackaninny

This is posted two above yours John

Thank you...it's like magic!

We don't want you to stalk our tanks...lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

i do not need to stalk your tanks. i have millions of hermit crab robots in your tanks so i have you under my watch 24/7. Noob, please wear pants when you feed you fish.lol

Why when a person is in the new posts section or any for that matter and you open a certain thread view and either post a reply or decide to pm that person does that thread then afterwards dissappear from view. Your unable to find the thread unless you do a search for it or until someone else replies?

no complaints here

granted I dont spend too much time here, so there could be soem bugs i am unaware of, but I do know that this new format runs way, way faster(for me) than the old one.

I live up in the sticks with a hughesnet connection and this new format actually runs really well

that is all. thanks :)