TFT Crown Jewel Favia Auction!

Emerald525

Well the Pioneer School tank build is coming along but we need funds for a few more things. Below is a TECO Crown Jewel Favia!(drooler) It's about 1.5 x 1.5 inches. It is hardy and a fast grower!

DSC07179ARW.jpg

Bidding starts at only 10 dollars!Cmon folks it's for a great cause!(clap)

Cmon people Jody has one of these on his site that is smaller for 40 dollars!

Hey if I can win it at this price these others don't deserve it...LOL

Not to change the subject but what happened to my pink rep points???

Bump for some competition. Come on you guys this is a great cause and Beth and Kim are giving away their own corals!

Keep it coming. Thanks everyone! Did I mention that this is a fast grower and hard to kill! When we had issues with the solana (temperature fluctuations, cyano, etc) it kept on growing like a champ. Beth would likely be willing to frag it for you so you could keep one and sell one.

I heard you. See if you can hear this...$37.23!

Also the score of the NC game Monday - Auburn over Ucks. Don't like it!? Bid higher and prove me wrong.

Well you were wrong on the score but I'm out of this bidding war. I thought for sure I had you...lol

Bump it up so someone can take out Marc

this is a great favia not your typical x-mas favia under the right conditions its has three colors in the eyes that stand out and as has been said is a hardy 100% cultured piece.

Bump auction ends tomorrow night. This is a great little favia that I love. I wanted people to bid on a nice coral that is very hardy grows fast and does well under many different tank conditions!