TCPTZC Accepting new recruits

NoobtoSalt

WOW! I think Roger is going to have to fight for his President position....LOL

LOL yeah Roger can keep the title...my skills have greatly improved from 8-9 years ago. Actually its probably just because I have a better camera! lol

no.. of my ???tank? corals??? you know it sucks when you know it is a pic of something in your tank but you have no idea of what it is. i even tried looking at it at an angle to the screen, it is like one of thiose pictures you would say" ohh now i see the dalphins.."

Well, as constituents of the organization that I have been elected president of because of my enviable picture taking abilities I am surprised no one pm'd me about this. I feel the love from all of you. You can count on me (with future pics) to uphold my presidential duties and exhibit the standards expected from your president. Look for pics

Well' date=' as constituents of the organization that I have been elected president of because of my enviable picture taking abilities I am surprised no one pm'd me about this. I feel the love from all of you. You can count on me (with future pics) to uphold my presidential duties and exhibit the standards expected from your president. Look for pics[/quote']

WOW! the pic is so bad I dont even see it! (laugh)

Here it is:

DSC00055.jpg

Now young ones, listen to the master. There are certain things one must do in order to reach high status. Read and Remember

1. Picture must not look intentionally crappy

2. Picture must not be doctored (pure skill is involved)

3. Done with an actual camera (not phone)

4. Posted with true sincerity and pride

5. Picture should still have some resemblance to said topic (zoos)

It seems fitting that zoos should be given as prizes. I personally see it as a place to get rid of crummy zoos to the winner. If we want to make them good zoos I am alright with that also. LMK. And if I don't post often enough pm me!!!

Well geez... took you long enough to join the fun crowd...LOL I shot you a PM the night I posted this..

Here it is:

DSC00055.jpg

Now young ones, listen to the master. There are certain things one must do in order to reach high status. Read and Remember

1. Picture must not look intentionally crappy

2. Picture must not be doctored (pure skill is involved)

3. Done with an actual camera (not phone)

4. Posted with true sincerity and pride

5. Picture should still have some resemblance to said topic (zoos)

It seems fitting that zoos should be given as prizes. I personally see it as a place to get rid of crummy zoos to the winner. If we want to make them good zoos I am alright with that also. LMK. And if I don't post often enough pm me!!!