Anyone heard from Rick?

Emerald525

Has anybody heard from Rick? He was going to do a photography demonstration at the meeting at my house Jan 16th but I have not heard from him to confirm

The contact number I have does not accept messages

Anyone who has Rick's number please pm it to me. Also anyone who is good at photography and can come to the meeting on Jan 16th at 2pm and could be our backup please let me know too! Thanks! I will donate a nice frag to you!

I really wish I could make the meeting but you might want to ask mr s. He takes some amazing pictures. He once took a picture of a favia that looked like a dog. You can't photo shop those skills...lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I guess I should have qualified that Jesse, the demonstration was how to take good pictures and improve your picture taking skills. :D

NOT

How to take such crappy pictures that everyone else feels good about their camera skills (laugh)

It's too bad you're going to miss it Jesse, because you may have learned a thing or 2 and we would actually be able to ID the zoas you have!(laugh)

Jesse you continually crack me up. Just face up to it' date=' you are jealous of my mad photo skills. I think I should start selling frags on line. There would be no such thing as brown zoos on my web site. Everything would be wysiwyg!!! LOL[/quote']

will you be there if so i got some stuff for you(naughty)

Jesse you continually crack me up. Just face up to it' date=' you are jealous of my mad photo skills. I think I should start selling frags on line. There would be no such thing as brown zoos on my web site. Everything would be wysiwyg!!! LOL[/quote']

Roger, I'm gonna have to report you as a cyberbully!(wife)(nono)(whistle)(laugh)

lol

I really wish I could make the meeting but you might want to ask mr s. He takes some amazing pictures. He once took a picture of a favia that looked like a dog. You can't photo shop those skills...lol

really? Thats all! I would be really impressed if he took a photo of a dog that looked like a favia! (laugh)(clap)

thats funny i spit pop all over reading that lmfao

That was a dog!? Shoot I thought it was a picture of a car he owned.