Sign in to follow this  
stylaster

secret garage tank

ya they are doing great, i have a yellow tipped i picked up also, along with the jumbo green ones (5o cent piece size heads on them) btw nice to see ya on again mark!

lol ive been busy over the holidays :) plus i have another 60 gallon tank to setup in the garage and then.... world domination LOL

Very Nice! You should call it "Frag Tank One"

In the picture 3rd from the bottom there are some purple death w/ green center, do those have a name?

Ok Roy, a few questions LOL.

First post:

Fifth pic down, what is it, it's awesome looking...

17th pic down?

19th pic down?

44th pic down?

46th pic down?

And dude, we still have to make it up to your place, we are planning on checking out a house in Castle Rock at some point in the near future, we keep changing the day though LOL

Oh, an now that we have the system expanded, those Nuc Greens we got from you have taken off, we had 0 growth from the time we got them until we did the new stand an got the T5's over the tank, now they've over doubled in number, it's an awesome thing LOL.

Dang...thats nice. I love zoa's. How much would you charge for a few frag's of some of those? (don't need to be the nicest one's just some contrasting color.)

ok hope i get the right ones here Mick

5th pic down - unknown chalice got from Nick at Rose City

17th (love those ones).... i call them aussie delights

19th no name zoas, above it is neon green duncan, below is blueberry shortcake monti

44th acid drops

46th no namers

and come on by anytime your up this way. glad the nucs are doing well they love bright light

[language filter] thats alot of stuff, where did you get it all and whats left in the display tank!